Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well..as orel elluded to..season high for hill is 112 pitches..he was cruuuuiiiisin at 89...i cant say i agree...but i cant say im mad...the stipling situation i can make an argument for given the high leverage situation and guys on base/minor leaguer never having been stretched. This is a perfecto with 89 pitches..

Gotta be the blister.

Last edited:
Who cares about the rich hill getting pulled? Rather have him healthy for the playoffs, and we still shutout the Marlins and got the win today
Let's keep winning

i care bro, he was six outs away from making history.

only 20 or so perfect games ever in the league?

damn thats tough.

but whats done is done, lets keep winning.

I feel they have to take the series against the Yanks or they're going to let September become a miserable month of dodging the Giants. Can't give a bunch like SF any momentum, they'll mentally convince themselves that they're underdogs despite choking up a 9 game lead earlier this season.

I have friends who are Giants fans that are capable of saying things like, "we rather go in as a wild card" and "this is when we actually start playing serious..."

I gotta get in on one of these Pantone 294 road trips next year.

Seems like it would be fun as hell. Haha.

Chase hitting in the 9th spot for the first time in his career. I hope Urias can get at least six solid innings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom