***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 98-64. NLDS vs Padres. Game 1 10/5 5:38 pm PST

Welp... I'mma focus on the Steelers game now

images

There’s a legit chance this is the last home game of the season.

Partly because the Padres are a legit opponent who would cause problems regardles.

But also partly because the Dave Roberts led Dodgers have been proven to fold under adversity time and time again. I’ll gladly be wrong. But there’s every reason to doubt these dudes have the huevos to get 27 outs in a game in San Diego once. Let alone twice.

There’s a legit chance this is the last home game of the season.

Partly because the Padres are a legit opponent who would cause problems regardles.

But also partly because the Dave Roberts led Dodgers have been proven to fold under adversity time and time again. I’ll gladly be wrong. But there’s every reason to doubt these dudes have the huevos to get 27 outs in a game in San Diego once. Let alone twice.
This loss isn’t on Dave Roberts. The team just deal with the pressure.

Let's remember, the series is 1-1. This ****'s not over. Is the SD starter Tuesday gonna throw a gem like Darvish tonight? Who knows. Just cuz this game sucked doesn't mean the guys are done yet. We win Tuesday we're winning the series.

Back
Top Bottom