Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I made a complete *** out of myself in public once dude swung and missed on Kersh's curve for strike 3 but I don't give a damn. My respect for Dave Roberts is through the roof. For him to display that type of confidence in Jansen, despite his last hitter faced resulting in a walk, and to bring Kershaw out to get the last two, despite the choke narrative, it's crazy. That'll get a lot of locker room respect and will be a confidence for those two moving forward for sure.

I know how Cubs fans feel about this Dodgers team, but the NLCS is going to be interesting. I know the Cubs are amazing, but I don't feel shook whatsoever.

Last edited:
Just got home. Credit to DR and Jansen. They got us this win. So hyped... feels go to play in the NLCS!!! Damm!!!! :smile:

Best play of this series:
Kershaw making Daniel Murphy pop up like a bish in the 9th inning and sending Dusty Baker into ashes of sadness

Nats got Dusty'd. Hell of a series by the Nats though.

But wow, that 7th inning was INSANE. Awesome managing by Doc to allow Jansen to pitch the total amount that he did. And Kersh, what more can you say about this dude.

Man. Thrilling. Get some better start times now.
Every game is at 5pm now thanks to the Cubs slurpfest 
grin.gif

Tix already OD for games 3-5. Nats tix were going for $12 
laugh.gif

May try to go to game 4 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Bruhhhh.

That game. Good grief.

+ Jocko! Getting everything started. Ruiz and Turner with huge RBIs as well.

+ Jansen was big. Mad props to him for stretching what he usually does.

+ What kind of stones does DR have, man? What a great performance by him.

+ KERSHGAWDDDDD. Dude is literally unreal. Naming my next dog Kershaw, decided last night.

Wife (the person who made me a LAD fan) wakes up at 5a (CST) for work...she fell asleep in the 6th. I wake her in 7th to let her know the Dodgers are up 4-1 and told her I'd keep her posted. Wake her up again going to Bottom 9th letting her know it's 4-3 and Kershaw is warming up. We watched the final three outs together biting our nails. Was a lot of fun.

Onto Chicago! Stealing Game 1 or 2 would be massive. Don't even know who the heck is gonna pitch.

Bruhhhh.

That game. Good grief.

+ Jocko! Getting everything started. Ruiz and Turner with huge RBIs as well.
+ Jansen was big. Mad props to him for stretching what he usually does.
+ What kind of stones does DR have, man? What a great performance by him.
+ KERSHGAWDDDDD. Dude is literally unreal. Naming my next dog Kershaw, decided last night.

Wife (the person who made me a LAD fan) wakes up at 5a (CST) for work...she fell asleep in the 6th. I wake her in 7th to let her know the Dodgers are up 4-1 and told her I'd keep her posted. Wake her up again going to Bottom 9th letting her know it's 4-3 and Kershaw is warming up. We watched the final three outs together biting our nails. Was a lot of fun.

Onto Chicago! Stealing Game 1 or 2 would be massive. Don't even know who the heck is gonna pitch.

Good stuff...

And what can i say about Joe Blanton..can we give the man his props?? He keeps putting out fires and putting up zeroes...to me, hes been the biggest BP stabilizer this year.

I assume still Kershaw. He said last night he usually has a bullpen session after a start. He did only throw 7 pitches :lol:

Kenta-Kersh-Hill-Urias for the series?

Nationals Park is about a mile walk from where I work, so you can imagine what it was like this morning when I came into the office.

:pimp: :lol:

There's no chance Kershaw is pitching Game 2. He'll go Game 3.

I think Game 2 the Cubs go Hendricks and then it's Kershaw v. Arrieta Game 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom