Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win game 1 I'm sure Kersh won't pitch until we come home.

If we lose game one.... who knows. We might just have to throw him out there. ( I personally still wouldn't. I would prefer to have him pitch at home)

Either way I think the key is to steal one at Wrigley.

Our pitching hasn't been SUPER TERRIBLE. IMO it's been the lack of offense. We JUST CAN'T CONTINUE TO LEAVE MEN ON BASE!!!! Especially when they are in scoring position. No excuses for our numbers with bases loaded. It's ridiculous.

expect barnes off roster and **** taking his place.

also need a dayton for wood swap.

libertore had surgery he wont make it.

its gameday bros [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I know Kiké wasn't doing well toward the end of the year, but I really like him given this chance.

as expected wood and **** make the nlcs, barnes and cant bunt culby off.

surprised dayton stayed he looked baaaaddddd

i like this roster tho lets gooo

I don't like Howie starting in left and I most certainly don't like **** starting second!

Swap the two and I like our lineup. Would prefer Toles in left though.

I'm putting the pressure on Puig for us today. He's gotta have a good day at the plate.

Last edited:
I don't like Howie starting in left and I most certainly don't like **** starting second!

Swap the two and I like our lineup. Would prefer Toles in left though.

I'm putting the pressure on Puig for us today. He's gotta have a good day at the plate.
We got no choice
We need some right hand batters against Lester today

i expect the boys to be aggressive today, got the red rocket hitting 2nd lets get it boys

Kersh for game 2 was a no brainer. It's not like he threw 3 innings of relief. We might as well just stay home if we were going with 2 rookies on the road 
laugh.gif

Seager and Yaz need to have a much better series or we're getting washed. Cubs Off. too good.

Leggo! :smokin

It's so weird. This looks like a David vs Goliath matchup even though Goliath is a perennial loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom