Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry cp and guys...I've seen this story before....if we don't win tomorrow then dodgers win the pennant and it's back to next year....but how can u top this year? This was supposed to be the year!
More importantly, was this supposed to be the thread you posted this in?

i feel good with urias on the mound tomorrow.

lets goooooo :evil:

wait ... is the dude still here saying we were gonna get swept? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Finally a somewhat stress free game :lol:

Rich Hill :smokin

Yaz byke?

The Phenom up next :smokin

2 wins away. May go to game 5 now :nerd:

I just can't believe we are 2 games away from being in the World Series.

If you told me this that we would be in this situation when Kershaw got hurt, I would have laughed my butt off

This is too surreal

Rich was dealing today. His little jump step after he throws pitches is dope..

Sorry cp and guys...I've seen this story before....if we don't win tomorrow then dodgers win the pennant and it's back to next year....but how can u top this year? This was supposed to be the year!
That reverse jinx aint gonna fly here.

Reported

Just got back from dave and busters in Culver City. Lit! Tomorrow's game should be fun. Exciting times in LA.

Man, Rich Hill was so good last night. The movement on some of his throws his unreal.

Let's get 'em tonight, Julio! #WinforVin

I'm excited for Julio tonight. He was pumped when he came out the pen the other night I know he'all be even more pumped since we're at home.

I'm excited for Julio tonight. He was pumped when he came out the pen the other night I know he'all be even more pumped since we're at home.

Glad he got a taste of postseason action before the start
Ya that's real key I hope he doesnt come out too pumped though. That'll be just as bad, could throw off his mechanics and make him get away from the game plan. Who's going tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom