Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we have our top 2 guys going these next 2 but if the offense doesn't do anything than that doesn't matter.

Kershaw and Hill coming but it's frustrating to see the boys drop the ball with house money.

Putting Rich Hill as a top 2 starter is depressing.

I'm expecting the pressure to be too much for Kershaw. Worst of all, everything he accomplished this postseason will be forgotten after the loss.

Chapman was on cruise control,man...dude was topping out at 99 and lobbing sliders...totally out of his element with a huge lead...just needed work.

Anyways...im not very confident. I hate to say it...hence why yest was a must win.

With this offense, kershaw has got to throw a perfect game Saturday
1 ****** run :smh:

I'm not counting those runs during garbage time

Anyway we were down 2-1 to the Nationals in the NLDS and we came back
I know this team won't quit without a fight
Let's go Dodgers

Man, baseball is a funny game.

I wake up Wednesday morning thinking "damn, the Cubs are struggling, can't hit anything...LA might take a 3-1 lead tonight."
Wednesday night happens, bats explode for Chicago. Same thing Thursday night.

Save us Kershgawd.

Was at the game yesterday. The cubs fans I was sitting around had this smugness about then that was annoying. Funny though, I'll be in Chicago in 3 weeks for a mini vacation. Staying at a hotel that's 2 miles away from wrigley.

It could be the last day of the season, let's take this to game 7 and take our chances!

KER$HGAWD!

Dreamt about this game last night. We lost 5-3 tho.

I just want to see a game 7. Show some fight, Dodgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom