Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when kersh is at 110 pitches in the 5th...yall trust the middle relief?? And hendricks will have 60 pitches at the same juncture...

First line of order for the geeks..a #2/#3....middle relief/set up...resign most of our key FAS...RIGHT HANDED POWER.

Whatever happens tonight, Ker$h proved his playoff worth.

He does not have his lights out stuff and doesn't look like he'll last long, but Ker$h really came with it in the NLDS and NLCS.

For some reason I haven't been excited about tonight's game so I decided that I wasn't going to watch it. That didn't last long [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] and I just turned on the game rnow to see us down 3-0. Now I'm pissed smh. I should have left the game off. This team never ceases to disappoint me in the playoffs. It was a good season Bros too bad we couldn't win for VIn. See you guys next season. Time for me to catch up on WestWorld.

Mind you we weren't supposed to be here, let alone competing at a game 6 vs a 100+ win team.

i'm proud of the boys. Lets chip away.

I'm already getting salty. I hope Andrew Miller and the Tribe washes these *****

Last edited:
Cubs looking great tonight, and unfortunately our boys don't. It is what it is. I just feel bad for Kersh because the stupid post season crap will be lurking back.

Kershaw should keep his head held high regardless of the outcome. Still plenty of ball left, but Cubs look very good today.

Theres plenty of blame to go around..at the end of the day..they r the suprrior tm with HFA. better SP/RP/offense/defense. 2 of 3 at Home was imperative. Bats fell asleep...20 yo urias got hit..maeda ran out of gas....

We are getting beat by a more talented team it's that simple
Dave Roberts has managed well enough to get us to the NLCS and win at least two games this series
Whether we win miracously or lose this game, this was not a wasted season. We have beat many odds and exceeded expectations.

Last edited:
Getting paid $35 million this year and not getting it done for the 4th year in a row is not proving his playoff worth.

Come on, I know it's a rough night tonight and things aren't going LA's way so far but you can't possible mean this. You understand that the Dodgers probably aren't in a Game 6 in the NLCS this season without Kershaw right? Dude hasn't been the greatest tonight, but it's not like he's been a bum this post season. Trust me, there's no team in the Majors that wouldn't pay Kershaw what LA is paying him.

Dave Roberts has managed well enough to get us to the NLCS and win at least two games this series
Whether we win miracously or lose this game, this was not a wasted season. We have beat many odds and exceeded expectations.

1. 4th year in a row choking in the playoffs.
2. Highest payroll in all of baseball.

It was a wasted season.

It's over.

Quote me as a non believer.

latest

Last edited:

1. 4th year in a row choking in the playoffs.
2. Highest payroll in all of baseball.

It was a wasted season.
Did you even watch the regular season and all the injuries we suffered and Kershaw being out for 2 months? And the baseball analysts never gave us a shot into even making the postseason. It's been a hell of a season compared to the past three.
Stop being such a Debbie downer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom