Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The homers are great, but I'm honestly more impressed by Puig laying off a ball for a walk.

Edit: I need that Jackie statue replica! I live in Seattle now and they're giving away a Griffey replica statue up here on the 14th.

Last edited:
Missed opening day but just bought tickets for Adrian Gonzalez bobblehead night. Usually its earlier in the season but they're making me wait till August
mean.gif

Another early game tomorrow. Think I'll blow outta work early so I can watch the whole thing from my couch. Tough to call the second series of the season critical, but it sure would be nice to head to CHI 6-1 with the Rockies 3-4. Put 'em in a hole early.

Still can't believe I can't watch dodger baseball every night in 2017.

Might go to the game Saturday to cop that statue.

Believe it, Magic Johnson a ****n fraud. Management dont kare bout Dodgers fans, they all about their money. Not sayin it aint been goin on, just sayin they ****n us over

Go Dodgers Go!

Believe it, Magic Johnson a ****n fraud. Management dont kare bout Dodgers fans, they all about their money. Not sayin it aint been goin on, just sayin they ****n us over

Go Dodgers Go!
Of course they don't :lol:
Prices keep going up, 70% of LA still can't watch the games, they don't care, they're still selling 40k+ tix a night :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom