Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puig could've taken one step back instead of jumping :lol: style points though :pimp:

That Wil Myers story about pitching in college, did he get the win AND the save?

Last edited:
It's time to accept that platoon life Adrian, Cody can do it all hit R+L, play multiple positions, speed and + defender.

Beauty :smokin

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Watching the game last night, got a text from my father-in-law (the man who made me a Dodgers fan) "I want a Bellinger jersey..."

Went to sleep after Jansen struck out SD batter to end the 8th. Woke up to see Bellinger hit a Grand Slam. Dude is unreal!

Going to Denver for work on Thursday. Bet your butt I'll be in Coors Field watching the Dodgers.

6 runs scored already and it's the top of the 3rd. All players for Dodgers who've scored so far are 26 or younger.

Edit: Alex Wood, who has 4 Ks in 2 innings so far, is also 26.

Last edited:
Man hate to feel for Williams going through that inning man, but great to see runs get on the board.

Pirates are really going through it, their pitcher going on DL for groin discomfort ended up getting surgery for testicular cancer :wow:

Man hate to feel for Williams going through that inning man, but great to see runs get on the board.

Pirates are really going through it, their pitcher going on DL for groin discomfort ended up getting surgery for testicular cancer :wow:

Yeah, they need some good juju to come their way... after we sweep, of course.

Dodgers on the upswing! #4 on ESPN's power rankings. Anyone going for that Kenley bobblehead on Wednesday? I'm leaving work early so I'm gonna swing by for 1.

Utley is done. Probably a DFA when Logan comes back.

He can join R.Howard and J.Rollins and go ride off into the sunset...:lol:

Wed tix are so cheap, really thinking bout going to games solo man :frown:

Dirt cheap. Grab a bobblehead. Have a brew and dog. Then bounce. I've done it solo many a times. Lol.
I was thinking about going too. Tix are only $11 but I'm running out of room. I gotta be picky. :lol: Kershaw, Seager, and Vin are the only must cops for me. I'm hoping for a Cody one. There's still one TBD at the end of the season :nerd:

I was thinking about going too. Tix are only $11 but I'm running out of room. I gotta be picky. :lol: Kershaw, Seager, and Vin are the only must cops for me. I'm hoping for a Cody one. There's still one TBD at the end of the season :nerd:

Kersh and Seager were the only one I wanted this season but since tix are cheap, I shall cop. Wait, you don't need that ethier bobblehead? Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom