Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arizona is a good ballclub but I'm still not too concerned. I mean, the Dodgers are in a funk right now. Yeah they got swept again by the D'Backs, but they almost got swept by the Padres the series before too. That says more about where they're at right now, and less about who they actually are as a team overall.

If all this losing was going on while Dave sent out lineups of Taylor, Belly, Seager, Turner together in it everyday then I'd truly be concerned.

Last edited:
Arizona is a good ballclub but I'm still not too concerned. I mean, the Dodgers are in a funk right now. Yeah they got swept again by the D'Backs, but they almost got swept by the Padres the series before too. That says more about where they're at right now, and less about who they actually are as a team overall.

If all this losing was going on while Dave sent out lineups of Taylor, Belly, Seager, Turner together in it everyday then I'd truly be concerned.
I like this thinking!

You guys know they do a 50/50 raffle every game? :wow: Last nights winner is going to get $67K, total pot was $134K.

I wish I shared your optimism lol

^^^
Combination of optimism and stats haha. Dodgers average over 5 runs with all those guys in the lineup. Trust me, I'm trying to resist the battered-fan syndrome from all of the recent post season disappointments with this franchise...

At this point, we should all be scared. This slump has gone too long for my liking. And we're expected to play at a high enough level to beat the Dbacks, Nats or Cubs in a couple weeks. Don't see it.

Buehler definitely has the goods. In regards to the team, I agree that they can't go into the post season like this and play high leverage games. Seags back in the lineup tomorrow, so we'll really see what this team is about.

epic collapse

doc is known for stayin with his vets till they snap out of it lets see if it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom