Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
#PuigNotYourFriend

hey what time u guys think the nlds will be
There's 4 games Friday, and you know MLB doesn't care people in la work and can't make 1pm games. So either 1, 430, or 730

Saturday there's 2 games, I'm guessing the nationals will be 4pm and the dodgers 7pm

Went to the game tonight, was impressed by Darvish he threw strikes and kept his pitch count down. Low key was hoping for the perfecto :lol: but that was dead in the 5th :lol: Forsythe byke, Baez unicycle. First pitch, a hit smh but I did get hype when he got that last K :pimp:

Went to the game tonight, was impressed by Darvish he threw strikes and kept his pitch count down. Low key was hoping for the perfecto :lol: but that was dead in the 5th :lol: Forsythe byke, Baez unicycle. First pitch, a hit smh but I did get hype when he got that last K :pimp:
Perhaps you should go to every game in the postseason then we will go all the way to the World Series with your luck :nerd:

I'm 2 for 2 this season :nerd: I'm willing to make the sacrifice and go to the playoff games, NTgofundme...? :nerd:

:lol:
BvVx79bIcAAPoka.jpg

There's 4 games Friday, and you know MLB doesn't care people in la work and can't make 1pm games. So either 1, 430, or 730

Saturday there's 2 games, I'm guessing the nationals will be 4pm and the dodgers 7pm

need that 730 start time lol

Speaking of, what are your guys' postseason rosters? I'll think of mine in a bit

edit:

C Grandal
1B Bellinger
2B Forsythe
3B Turner
SS Seager
RF Puig
CF Taylor
LF Granderson

INF Barnes
INF Utley
INF Gonzalez
OF Ethier
INF/OF Hernandez

SP Kershaw
SP Darvish
SP Wood
SP Hill

RHP Jansen
RHP Morrow
RHP Baez
RHP Stripling
RHP Maeda
LHP Watson
LHP Cingrani
LHP Ryu

Pretty standard/the usual guys save for a few. For pitching since Ryu and Maeda are there for possible long relief Stripling can be replaced with Fields or even Buehler. For hitters I'll admit Ethier is a reach pick but I still think he has some clutch in him. Gonzo's spot can be taken by Farmer (third catcher) but I want the bench to have balance between righties and lefties.

Last edited:
Ethier's bat is hot right now and he's shown he can come off the bench and hit. I don't know how I feel about Joc being left off, his glove is so valuable but the thought of him being the left-hand equivalent of AJ Ellis with the bat is frustrating...

Joc hovering around the Mendoza line is exactly what I was thinking, he's not gonna start in CF so I'd rather have a bat off the bench than a purely defensive replacement. At least AJ was bffs with Clayton and could call a game :lol:

I'm ok with joc being left out, he's been pretty much phased off the team so putting him on the NLDS roster makes zero sense.

The defense out there is solid out there already:
LF Grandy
CF Taylor
RF Puig

Ethier can play either LF or RF
**** can play any infield spot and OF spot

Baez does have a chance to earn a roster spot but IMO would be a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom