Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just rewatched this game (well up to the 3rd inning and the game ending catch by Culberson)....I still can’t believe what happened tonight

2017 NL Champs!
Now lets get that World Series!

Man fellas this feels amazing. Finally made it to the dance, still not done yet but I’m excited. Those tickets prices though :stoneface:

haha.PNG

haha1.jpg

haha2.jpg

my favorite part of the game...that moment you realize your season is over :pimp:

So I had plugged in my phone and crawled into bed to watch the last 3 innings. I knew it was over already, but I just couldn't be 100% sure.

Four More Wins.

I can finally say....and we can all say today.....

THE DODGERS ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES.

Let's bring it home.

World Series tickets at Yankee stadium in nosebleeds going for $600 a ticket. Should I pull the trigger?

Damn guys, go back and read this thread from page 1 which went back yeaaaars ago.

So crazy man, sad to see a lot of the OGs go and not contribute as much.

With that said, this team is special - from the very moment Kenley and JT re-signed and since spring training, they all had a goal: Win the World Series.

Doc had a game plan from the jump and everyone bought into it, he has flawlessly managed this whole post-season.

We're not done yet, 4 wins away ... I don't expect any changes in the BP, maybe switch out Farmar for Seager?

LESSSGOOOOO!

My feels better bros :frown:

I wasn't able to post last night, but man. So excited. Been a long time.

I don't care who we face. Kershgawd brought it.

It's our time. We have gotten so close these last few years only to keep falling short. Have to get this World Series.

Still on cloud 9 today.....all those years losing to the Mets, Cards, Phillies, Cubs......now we finally break through

any concern if Saegar comes back that he'll be rusty?, Culby had a good series and his confidence is high right now

Still on cloud 9 today.....all those years losing to the Mets, Cards, Phillies, Cubs......now we finally break through

any concern if Saegar comes back that he'll be rusty?, Culby had a good series and his confidence is high right now
That's up to Doc.

But I can see Culberson starting game 3, 4, and 5 when we play with the AL rules aka DH rule.
Seager would be in the DH role most likely if that were to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom