Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemme know. I'm down fellas!

Some of my coworkers talking about the dodgers now and they never spoke about them before :smh:

Can't even name 4 players :rofl:

IMG_8805.JPG

Apparently dicks sporting goods were giving away these signs anyone get one? I tried the store in Torrance but they were out

In 1988, I was a week old. I've been waiting for this since the early '90s. It really still feels like a dream

Pops copped me a shirt from ****'s this morning, Gonna stop by Lids after I get off and see if they have the WS Fitteds in already

Tuesday can't come fast enough. I do have a night class on Tuesday, but I can't miss the first World Series game in LA since '88 (Anaheim doesn't count)

Yeah. That's too early. Why can't they do 6pm like the NBA finals? :smh: MLB playoff coverage needs to do an overhaul.

I've been wanting a home Koufax for years, and am so pissed they don't have any Ls or XLs in stock. Might grab a Jackie instead, but I already have a road Brooklyn Jackie.
Hey I actually got an XL 1965 Koufax. I can sell it to you for $150. It has a minor stain on it, but I can clean it out for you if you want. Only worn for like 3-4 times so I wouldn't miss it. I would ship it to you after the World Series though, for superstitious reasons :lol::nerd:

Plus tempted to pull a trigger on a World Series Kershaw or Cody jersey :nerd:

I'm copping a WS jersey today but just not sure who to get between Kersh, Turner, Seager, Berlinger, Puig , and Jansen. Who do you guys think I should cop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom