Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Altuve is 6-15 .400 vs. Kershaw with 4 doubles and Carlos Correa is 1-3 with an RBI. They might be tougher than we think?

Altuve is 6-15 .400 vs. Kershaw with 4 doubles and Carlos Correa is 1-3 with an RBI. They might be tougher than we think?
Anything could happen
Rizzo historically batted well against Jansen yet didn’t do anything against him other than get hit by a pitch in the NLCS
Granderson historically bats well against Arrieta yet he struck out 27287374920 times in the NLCS
This sport is unpredictable for the most part when it gets to this stage

Astros lineup is definitely good, but if our boys work the pitch count on Keuchel, Verlander, and the rest of their starters I believe they’ll rack up the runs. I trust the Dodgers’ pen.

So I called up DSG Pasadena today, they said the World Series jerseys are coming in either Monday or Tuesday for those that are interested

I really want to go too. That's why you work and dave up money. These type of occasions. It's not like they in the series often :lol:

I would have loved to be at about $700 but honestly (spent $900+), money comes and goes and events like these are once in a lifetime really.

Wifey knew she had no say so in this, will be at the Ravine at 3P tomorrow if anyone's going. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom