Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Mason and Ireland. Mason doesn’t seem too confident. And he’s the ultimate optimist.

Last edited:
^^^
We've had so many years of the boys falling short, I don't blame Mason at this point. On Ki-ke, I can't people are seriously mad at him, it's not like he was wrong. At least from watching it at home, didn't seem like Dodger Stadium was that litty. Heard some failed attempts to get the usual "Let's Go Dodgers" chant going. I know a lot of people have the "you have to give the fans something to cheer about" but a team being in the post season is something to cheer for, regardless of current circumstances.

I can't believe Yaz said the crowd seemed dead.

Bruh...

0-10 with RISP...

You expect them to be full of energy with that?

I can view it from the players' perspective though. They battled back to get one on the road a couple of days before to split the series. The crowd was consistently quiet (for Dodger Stadium standards) throughout the game, not just at the end. Buehler only gave up 1 run with 8 Ks until the 6th. Crowd was shook throughout y'all, I don't look at it as a slight to all Dodger fans, just those present yesterday afternoon/evening.

A2E8419C-0392-4E67-ADB7-64069424B665.jpeg

Don’t care who’s in the lineup whoever you are please just GET HITS WITH RUNNERS IN SCORING POSITION

It’s hard to get amped up when you’re seeing fail after fail after fail. On dodgerblues they coined FHR “false hope rally” and bases loaded one out in the 9th and no runs scored when down is prime FHR

Feel bad for Grandal. He had a good regular season, but the postseason struggles continued again. Not good for a free agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom