Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lou brown

62DC2BEA-6595-4073-8C8B-09AD55AD5D02.jpeg

So San Diego and Atlanta pay the rest of his contract?

On the salaries tab at the bottom for 2019 it says we’re up for 3.5 and the padres for 2.5

Just like in any other sport their contracts get sent out in full too but in baseball you’re allowed to throw in cash to offset the contract value

On the salaries tab at the bottom for 2019 it says we’re up for 3.5 and the padres for 2.5

Just like in any other sport their contracts get sent out in full too but in baseball you’re allowed to throw in cash to offset the contract value
I saw that but it says he’s owe 20 mil. Who pays the rest?

Disappointing is probably the word I would describe this season. It wasn’t the smooth, this team struggled throughout the year and still made it to the World Series. Boston was just flat out better than us in every way. Hats off to them.

Going to be a pretty sizable overhaul of the team. There’s a lot of contracts that come off the books. It’s going to be interesting to see what Kershaw decides to do. Everyone says that he should opt out, but I for one think he’s going to opt in. Reason being, his post season performance. I’m sure if he did opt out he’ll get a fat contract from a team in desperate need of a name to fill seats. I believe Roberts should be fired at the end of all of this. Yeah he’s gotten us to 2 World Series appearances, but when it mattered the most, he consistently **** the bed.

We have to start looking to build around the young guys. We know Buehler is going to be our new “ace.” We still have Belli, Seager, Urias, Verdugo. We’ll see what happens with Puig, but I do expect him to still be on this team. As much as I would love for us to go after Harper, we need pitching badly. Starting and Bullpen needs major work.

It’s been a hell of a season. But it ended up in utter disappointment once again. It’s been a pleasure fellas. I’ll see you guys in the offseason.

I had to turn it off...

I haven't spoken a word since the homerun in the 7th.

2 years in a row in our building. This sucks.

Girardi wants the Cubs gig, we need to put pressure on the Cubs to give us Madden. Dave gotta go.

Last edited:
I was listening to mason and Ireland last week, they were talking about how much (or how little) autonomy Dave has. Like, before every game the nerds give him instructions on what to do for every situation in the game.

We need someone with some balls who will defy the nerds once in awhile and realize that if a pitcher has given up 7 runs of inherited runners you don’t bring him in with 2 men on no matter what the numbers say.

Disappointing is probably the word I would describe this season. It wasn’t the smooth, this team struggled throughout the year and still made it to the World Series. Boston was just flat out better than us in every way. Hats off to them.

Going to be a pretty sizable overhaul of the team. There’s a lot of contracts that come off the books. It’s going to be interesting to see what Kershaw decides to do. Everyone says that he should opt out, but I for one think he’s going to opt in. Reason being, his post season performance. I’m sure if he did opt out he’ll get a fat contract from a team in desperate need of a name to fill seats. I believe Roberts should be fired at the end of all of this. Yeah he’s gotten us to
I was listening to mason and Ireland last week, they were talking about how much (or how little) autonomy Dave has. Like, before every game the nerds give him instructions on what to do for every situation in the game.

We need someone with some balls who will defy the nerds once in awhile and realize that if a pitcher has given up 7 runs of inherited runners you don’t bring him in with 2 men on no matter what the numbers say.
who are the nerds?

I’m pissed, but you know what I got to see the Dodgers play a World Series game at Fenway Park. I’m a happy man even though we lost. Many of you got to see us play a World Series game at Dodger stadium, we’re blessed bros. We will bounce bounce even if we don’t we’re living life to the fullest...

Those ***holes in New York won 27 and not one was using analytics. Foh with that.

Not directed at any of you here. Just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom