Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
A dream trade for me would be if LA could get Mookie from Boston. I can't imagine what the price would be, but the Dodgers could use a dynamic RH outfielder. Giancarlo would be the only other player I can think of, but NY has control and I doubt he opts out of that monster contract haha! If Giancarlo opts out and Mookie resists an extension, both would be free agents after 2020 season.

Corey seeing the ball really well tonight. I know it’s only spring training but he’s looking like he’s back. Hopefully Pollock resembles his Spring Training form too, I’ve been reading potential 25 man rosters and feel a lot less bad about missing out on big FA signings. I’m confident moves will be made in the summer though, that’s this front office’s MO.

During the WS last season I kept saying to everyone out here in MA that I wished Kelly and either Betts or JBJ were Dodgers, and I hoped we'd chase them as FAs. one down, 1-2 to go.

Lol **** our startin 2b , what a time ... again!

Austin barnes hopin he stays hot for the sake of not having to move back to riverside

Ciao! (In italia right now)

I like Kiké as the everyday 2B. He’s someone that I believe will be more consistent with the bat if he’s out there at least 75% out of time, instead of platooning.

Anyone been on opening day? Worth going to? They give out anything?
I’ve gone when I was younger with my dad. It was an awesome feeling. My favorite moment happened on opening day. Raul Mondesi hit a walk off HR. The place went nuts.

I like Kiké as the everyday 2B. He’s someone that I believe will be more consistent with the bat if he’s out there at least 75% out of time, instead of platooning.
The same can be said for a lot of guys. How can you get a rhythm when you play 2 games, off 2, play 1, off 3.

Only guys who aren’t gonna platoon are seager and turner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom