Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coors..chase....citizens bank..great American..whenever we go there its like the kgun offense. For both squads

Last edited:
This is a gm where we can use bolsinger for long relief...zack isnt getting past the 5th or 6th...they put nicasio or perlata in...in a high leverage spot....u know the script.

I'm already preparing myself for October after we lose in gut wrenching fashion in the 8th inning. :smh: :stoneface:

Man, I miss watching the boys.

I get my fix by watching the condensed game on MLB At Bat and reading Dodgersdigest, along with following the thread.

Not the same though.

I see what ur sayin....but he did sit 2 days straight vs Santiago and heaney..gotta get he and puig goin as well as get Red Turner back and rollin to make a serious run. Maybe a soft platoon with craw/****(vs tough lefties)...yes..dre can play center here n there.

Last edited:
It's hard to sustain what Joc was doing as a Rookie.

His glove hasn't suffered.

He needs to figure it out.  I fully believe he will.

I'd rather sit Rollins and call up Seager than bench Joc any day of the week.

that HR derby doesnt help things either man :smh:

but i feel like he swings to always crush the ball

that HR derby doesnt help things either man :smh:

but i feel like he swings to always crush the ball

Defensively he's been solid, and his power has been more than expected. However, he's a strikeout machine. From the beginning, people didn't notice since he was hitting bombs. Don't think the HR Derby is to blame entirely, could be fatigue, could be that he needs to adjust to pitchers adjusting to him. His numbers have been declining since May, the power was up though. Power dipped in July and now people are noticing that his other numbers are down. Sorry for the ramble.

Rest, platoon, the kid is struggling. He is needed though, so can't bench him, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom