Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
great win last night

these close games can't be good for my health

need the bats to come alive at home to save the pen for back to back to back games

Last edited:
I'm guessing Maeda is shot at this point of the season, I actually like Urias at home. Hopefully Hill comes through because 2 of 3 at home would be awesome.

How about wood?? You guys think he would do good in a spot start? Maeda to me looks shook.
Nah wood should be a middle reliever or extra innings guy
Maeda looked average at game 1
But the team was looking good until Blanton gave up the grand slam :x
I think Maeda would bounce back if he were to pitch a game 5 or 6

Has anyone been to a playoff game in Dodger Stadium? Going to game 5 and need some insight on how long it takes to get to the ballpark. Wondering if I should drive or take an Uber or what

Has anyone been to a playoff game in Dodger Stadium? Going to game 5 and need some insight on how long it takes to get to the ballpark. Wondering if I should drive or take an Uber or what
Don't park at the stadium if you drive
Drive down to Union Station instead and take the Dodger Stadium Express bus
The bus starts running 90 minutes before the game if I remember and the bus only takes 10-15 minutes to get to the stadium
Saves money and the headache of getting out in that mad traffic after the game

^^ That is problem going to be the most hassle free way to get yourself there.

If you decide to drive buy the parking online and save yourself a few bucks.

Also my go to gate is the Golden State Gate... Super easy in and Super easy out right back to the 5.... or cut up through Frogtown and what not. This route may be a little more beneficial to me as I only live about 10 min. form the Stadium though. Depending on which way you have to head when the game is over this may not be the best bet for you.

Uber i believe has an up charge for events if I'm not mistaken so don't forget about that if you decide to go that route.

#Dodgers NLCS Game 3 lineup:
Utley 2B
Seager SS
Turner 3B
González 1B
Reddick RF
Pederson CF
Grandal C
Toles LF
Hill P

:pimp:

Status