OFFICIAL 2018 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD::

Screenshot_20180220-180238.png

There are more immediate needs, however, for a team that finished 6-10 last season. The offensive line could use help at guard, the Dolphins have whiffed at attempts to find a playmaking tight end and last season's trade of Jay Ajayi left a hole at running back. There are also question marks across the defense, especially at linebacker and cornerback.

Read this 9 times.

Then realize the article is saying we need to draft a Quarterback.

Edit:

Screenshot_20180227-174512.png

The last thing I read is it's highly possible to trade RT17 and Landry to a team in the top of the draft in order to pick one of the top 3 QBs............

Draft season is upon us. Dolphins Football.

I think trading Landry and Tannehill is the craziest thing I ever heard of.

...Unless you're talking Josh Rosen. I think dude can change our franchise, no doubt.

Well he did get sacked 40+ times in a game or some crazy stat like that... so he'd fit right in.

Short of Bill Belicheck no one is worth two good to elite players (Landry who is a top 5/top 10 WR).

Dolphins will be sitting down with Mayfield the night before his pro day.

Buckle up gents... I never considered it a real possibility but the closer we get it makes sense they would pick a QB before fixing their OLine, WR (Landry + Injury Prone Parker), TE, and OLine once again all while being in cap hell.

It's just something the Dolphins would do.

I've said it from the jump, I really like Mayfield, but is he even going to be available at #11? I would be pissed if we traded up to get him, especially since Tannehill is still on our roster.

Well buckle up...

Tannebaum trades man, it's very possible.

:lol: no one even came in here to report that we're trading for Robert Quinn.

We've all been beaten to death with these deals and just keep giving away draft picks at this point.

We need a new Jimmy Johnson to come in and build the team from the ground up WITH draft picks, and KEEP those picks after they're drafted.

Ted Thompson, go get me a Ted Thompson clone.

I posted about it in the other thread... I'll see if I can find it. Just eh... you tie up 1/3 of your cap in a unit that doesn't take over any games. They control no outcome up to this point.

Would love a Ted Thompson clone..

" Yea I have no idea why he would do this stupid f-cking trade with where the cap is and STILL no offensive line help. But hey... DEs guys... Dolphins might as well re-sign Cam Wake for the 15th time.

Let's help a team with their Cap and a guy they wanted off their books, oh hey you want a mid round pick? Dolphins don't use them well historically anyways, here take this.

At least trade for IOL... stupid."

" They swapped 6ths, didn't get additional...

And only a 4th is good for the Rams? I actually like the trade a little more for the Dolphins. Whatever 4th rounder they would of drafted wasn't gonna start anyway. At the very least, they got a starter... until he's hurt. "

Screenshot_20180305-121956.png

A guy who didn't look good last year and a rookie who can't pass block or pick up the blocking concepts.

I have no words at this time.

3 guys off the street, injured Pouncey, and Tunsil.

RIP Ryan and whatever rookie QB we decide to sacrifice.

:lol:

I want Derwin or Quenton

Drop TJ to that Hybrid LB, cover TEs, etc.

I saw this the other day and felt the need to screen shot it for when this happened...

Screenshot_20180308-222202.png

:lol:

This god damn team... 2018 4th round pick, 2019 7th round pick.

Do not understand what the front office is doing this offseason.

Back
Top Bottom