OFFICIAL 2018 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD::

I was pissed letting Juice go but they made that up with Wilson and DA at 2 MIL less .

I wish we could keep Suh but they shot themselves in the foot extending that contract AND STILL NOT DOING ANYTHING WITH THAT EXTRA CAP THEY MADE THAT YR WTF!

We're in on Zach Brown AGAIN! Hopefully we get him this time

Zach Brown and Sitton seem to be the names for today.

@MikeGarafolo
DE William Hayes back to the Dolphins on a one-year deal, source says.

Good... he was GREAT against the run.
Sucks that he got hurt when he did. Was having a really good year.

With the Dolphins cutting Suh and restructuring RT17 I would love them to look at Da'Ron Payne.

Dude is a force and could be great next to the three on the roster.

Payne, Roquan, James, and Edmunds

@Schultz_Report

#Dolphins‘ visit with Josh Sitton extended through tomorrow, per a league source. Big time guard and a highly coveted player league-wide.

Last edited:
@AdamSchefter
49ers trading center Daniel Kilgore and a 7th-round pick to the Miami Dolphins for another 7th-round pick, per source. Miami takes on Kilgore contract and bonus.

OUR NEW C!

So the line is:

LT - Tunsil
LG - Sitton
C - Kilgore
RG - Davis
RT - James

First round pick would have to be Defense at this point...

Kinda want Ebron so we could go Def heavy in the draft, and just add a nice versatile RB in the mid rounds.

If I recall you and I were both very high on Ebron... I also want him and then go defense heavy. I'm fine with Drake x Williams pairing still.

LB/DT/FS with the first three.

Oh, I absolutely want Mark Walton in Rd 4-5. AB SO LUTELY. He can block, run, and catch. He and Drake would be :pimp:

I'd be ok with FS, but if they went DT, DE, LB 1-3 and maybe a CB in rd 4 along with Walton, I'd be really happy with that.

I wonder how much Ebron wants.

Agreed 100%... when I say DT I fully mean Payne.

He is a beast.

Back
Top Bottom