Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go rewatch the last few minutes of game 6....down 2 with under a minute left....and 2 live ball TO’s leading to fast break free throws.

Bron was getting killed before the Ray Allen 3.

I remember that.
Of course you would focus on the two turnovers and completely disregard everything else.
Of course that’s all you remember :lol:.
You got it

I remember that.
Of course you would focus on the two turnovers and completely disregard everything else.
Of course that’s all you remember :lol:.
You got it

Bro...if the spurs closed out that game the way they do 99.9% of the time....they win.

It’s FACTS that Bron came down....down by 2....with under a minute left and caughed up 2 live ball TOS that should’ve led to the Spurs being up by 6 with 30 seconds left. Instead, they go 2/3 in that moment....Bron comes down on the very next possession and bricks a 3 clear off the backboard. Spurs rebound that...game over. But to his credit...he hits a big 3 to bring them within 2. If Kawhi hits both free throws....game over. But yet again...another split...and LeBron missed 3 leads to a bosh rebound and Allen 3.

You really can’t sit here and act like that didnt happen. The mf’n crowd left the arena man...and Bron was f’n up down the stretch. He was clearly tight...and the Spurs tricked that off.

you go in the haters thread trying to convert people tho. ......

It's been kept tho.. I don't change up except for when I do.
I'm going to have to turn in my Laker fan card while LeBron is here. I tried but I can't do it.cant root for him on the court.

download.png

This my new team

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nick Anderson, game 1 of the 1995 NBA Finals

If he makes one damn free throw to seal the game one win, even if the Rockets go on to win the series, I would remember him as a solid role player from the 90s instead of a choke artist.

You buggin fam.
Nick Anderson was an above average player who couldn't live up to the moment.
He had a very good career who most people overlook after he chocked away those free throws in the finals.

One of Chi-Towns finest :nthat:

People were condemning MJ’s response but if you look at both Adam Silver and Jeanie Buss’ response, they also praised LeBron without mentioning Trump. MJ wasn’t the only one that didn’t want that smoke.
MJ is an affluent AFRICAN AMERICAN and Buss and Silver are WHITE.

How do you not understand why MJ’s response is more of a cop out than theirs?

Game 6 1988 NBA finals.

If Zeke doesn’t sprain his ankle in game 6 the pistons probably win that series.

Zeke would be seen as on par with Magic

Nah. He'd still have to make up for the ring difference.

Zeke was a monster but he wasn't Magic Johnson.

Game 6 -1988 NBA Finals.

I think that puts Zeke and the bad boys pistons in a different stratosphere. What should’ve been the beginning of a 3peat....but that bogus call “phantom foul” on the Kareem Skyhook cancelled what could’ve been one of the all time greatest finals (mythical) by Zeke Playing through nasty ankle injury and dropping 25 points in that 3rd qtr in a closeout game en route to a championship over the Lakers.

O
If I were a rookie in the NbA I would get a top of the line Nissan Maxima, KIA Optima, or Honda Accord with all the bells and whistles. until I get that second contract.
lol wut??

U do know that a top 5 player like Tatum makes about 4.5 million dollars a year, for 4 years (20 mill guaranteed). Plus maybe a mill a year from shoe companies and the couple hundred grand a year from tv spots. You can afford more then an accord. Let’s just say you are conservative (like I am in real life) and go with a Mercedes e class for like 60-70 grand. Just have that one car and drive it everywhere. Buy a modest house in a really really good location and you are set. Even if you don’t get a second contract you can live very nice yet be secure (if that’s your thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom