Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

How much is this car?

Bruh for once I wanna see a humble young NBA star driving a Honda or something.

For what though? Most these dudes came from nothing. Nothing wrong with treating yourself for once.

Forget being humble in the jungle where they fumble dreams

:lol: for what? ...Unless they really like Hondas, buy what u can afford and like...they getting big money so they dont have to look at regular family sedans

Me personally I wouldnt wanna spend over a 100k on a vehicle no matter how much I made but that dont mean im just spending 20 either :lol:

We put too much emphasis on stunting for others. As I got older I realized that.
Its just a car, and every car can get you form point A to point B. If you buying a 200k+ car you want others to envy you.
Myself if I was making M's I'd want to remain incognito while driving at least. I dont want people pointing on the street taking pics of me in my car.
Also I dont envy anyone driving expensive cars. I used to when I was younger I admit it. But there's more to life than stuntin for these ho's

All of this. Young dudes who grew up with nothing won't realize this until later in life though. All that material **** means nothing. What matters is how much you can stack up in that savings account.

I'm with you, i dont give a f bout cars , clothes shoes.
I' be the same but people entitled to do what they want. Ain't no right or wrong way and I really don't give a ish what other people do . "What you eat don't make me ish."

Everyone is frugal and driving around Hondas until they have guaranteed millions coming their way, see all their friends and fellow players with their new cars, homes, vacations, etc.

I hope the league and teams make more of an effort to educate these young players about financial planning, long term security, savings, etc., but that also falls on the individual to be smart but it's easy to say that from the sidelines and a lot different when you're the struggling kid who made basketball his entire life and finally made it to the league. I hope the vets in the league try to educate and teach as much as possible too, but it ultimately falls on the individual to want to learn. Having said that, let Tatum flourish... just get that rookie contract extension and you're going to be set for life with responsible money management.

Easy to say you'd do this or that when you're not in Tatum's shoes.

20 year old star in the NBA making $6M & you wanna stunt a bit? Go for it.

Nah, **** all that humble ****. If you got the bread and can play with it then play with it. Whats the point of having **** You money if you can’t say **** you ever once in awhile. I save and invest a lot but I can’t take this disposable income to the grave with me. My uncle is a doctor and growing up he saw how I was saving then when I graduated college and started a full-time job he said “Spend that cash while you’re young. No one wants a $100MM funeral or a $50MM ex-wife”.

I don’t really like attention but I think it always feels good to stunt. Like rocking a 3-piece in the office when other folks got on a polo. That respect is next level. Folks way older than me calling me sir and Mr. storm2006 storm2006 and ****. Randoms running to open up the door. Same goes for whips.

The people who have the most WEALTH never flaunt though. But not gonna lie, if I have that coin I might not be posting **** all over the place but I’ll damn sure have a juicy car and clothing

Only old white men and idiots are against bron at this point

People were condemning MJ’s response but if you look at both Adam Silver and Jeanie Buss’ response, they also praised LeBron without mentioning Trump. MJ wasn’t the only one that didn’t want that smoke.

People were condemning MJ’s response but if you look at both Adam Silver and Jeanie Buss’ response, they also praised LeBron without mentioning Trump. MJ wasn’t the only one that didn’t want that smoke.
For sure. And who would? There is no way to bring that BS up without going through a rabbit hole of questions. We all know Trump and his followers are idiots. Sometimes you just keep it like that

Last edited:
Remember that $20 you owe me? :nerd:
tenor.gif

2002 WCF game 6

If the refs don’t rob the Kings, Webber is a first ballot HOF instead being on the outside looking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom