Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any idea why a Sixers-Wolves game from November 2016 is on NBATV right now? They were two of the worst teams in the league, the game was a blowout, and there weren’t any crazy individual performances. I’m completely lost here. Did they print out a list of every NBA game ever and throw a dart at it?
they've been doing team days this week and today's team is the wolves. why they picked that particular game i have no clue. :lol:

Forgot to post this the other day..

4 Cavs in Transition....”you know who” let’s Steph Curry waltz into transition for a DUNK :lol:.

2798E459-EC08-4FC0-833F-DB756C215C23.jpeg

Can’t wait til this year :pimp:.

LMAO!

What is anyone trying to prove with this????

He didn't get back on D... so what?

Damn. All his other teammates were wrong about him. Every single last one
Him being traded 3 times in 2 years not including being waived by the Nets prove Kemba exactly right. Everyone loved playing with him, so much so that those teams wanted to let other teams experience his non canercerousness ways

I haven’t seen a BIG3 game in Weeks, yet the Championship is on the 24th?

Thought the **** was over, man where are the games at or are these ****** on break?

GotDamn, I got stuck in that Insecure thread....Jesus Christ.

Stay out that mother****er.
Felt like I was in, man I won’t even say because I see/saw some cats in there that I respect....
Just sayin, I doubt I’ll be watching that show again, F a catch up.

#hatinSeason

New Thugger just in time for da weekend. Po up (word to freddy fog)

GotDamn, I got stuck in that Insecure thread....Jesus Christ.

Stay out that **********er.
Felt like I was in, man I won’t even say because I see/saw some cats in there that I respect....
Just sayin, I doubt I’ll be watching that show again, F a catch up.

#hatinSeason
Its actually a good show to hate watch. Issa is a terrible person and I enjoy watching her catch these Ls. The show will suck once she starts winning.

Its actually a good show to hate watch. Issa is a terrible person and I enjoy watching her catch these Ls. The show will suck once she starts winning.
Watched the first season, was pretty cool. After that I couldn't rock with it .. and yeah some of them characters were annoying af

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom