Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the first season, was pretty cool. After that I couldn't rock with it .. and yeah some of them characters were annoying af
They were all terrible sans Lawerence but none worse than Issa. She is a bum, sucks at her job, has terrible credit, selfish, etc etc yet walks around like she is Gods gift.

Watched the first season, was pretty cool. After that I couldn't rock with it .. and yeah some of them characters were annoying af
Yea I F’ed with the first Season.
S2 ep1 was feelin itself and was like a bad Sophmore follow up album, so I slept after S1 and shelved it. I was anticipating picking it up again so I subbed the Thread, then I got caught reading that joint for the whole week, then I un-subbed and shelved it forever.

antidope antidope She’s a terrible person?
You know, I got that Vibe from seeing her interviewed. Like, she always says and acts the right way, and with a background in Sales you can spot the real and the fake with that a mile away, but how is she bad?

I'm just talking about the show I know nothing of her in real life. But in the show..... She's a bum, homeless, was terrible at her job from day one, broke since day one, yet carries on like she's God's Gift.

Wedding in Big Sur. Then driving down to LA to deface Kobe murals.

#ALA

tenor.gif
stop it you can tell the thread the truth now

guys me and bsox met up in LA to go lebron jersey shopping

when we got to the store i copped the yellow lebron laker jersey but they was out of the 5XL in the lebron jerseys so bsox had to settle for the new Lonzo Ball purple jersey

A lefty would always shoot left. Some coach changed his shooting hand
I was just be nosey and wondering why he made that shooting motion with his right hand, haha.
It should be a muscle memory for him to make that motion with his left hand, considering he should be taking 1000 jump shots a day.

Doesn't he shoot left handed? I know he's cross dominant...
He’s right handed. He does most of his layups and hooks with his right hand( what I mean is he finishes better with his right hand as the dominant hand). But as somebody already mentioned, he’s gotten it into his head to shoot with his left hand probably because of some coach or trying to imitate somebody

They were all terrible sans Lawerence but none worse than Issa. She is a bum, sucks at her job, has terrible credit, selfish, etc etc yet walks around like she is Gods gift.

Molly aint **** either. But that's how a lot of these girls are. I appreciate the realism. They nailed the LA dating scene.

Also,
Issa being cool with the principle showing extreme racism just because it made her job easier. Disgusting:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom