Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s that dude too that won’t let you get a word in so when you cut him off while he’s talking stupid, he just gets louder to keep hold of the conversation.

I just let him rant and look him in the eye and shake my head and don’t respond at all, even when he finally stops, then he walks away in embarrassment.
Just loves to hear himself talk.
Said man if you want to talk Sports with someone and only hear your dumb *** opinions, talk Sports with your wife not me.

Zion's got potential but he might not even be the best player on his team right now.
It's gonna be interesting to see how he and RJ Barrett develop this season.

I'm always going to be skeptical of Zion. He's bawling out and playing great but these Canadian teams aren't exactly UNC, Villanova, Kansas level competition. I want to see him play this way against top level D1 Talent.

His body type and his style of play on such sharp contrast to the modern NBA that he's going to have to prove it to me over and over again and I won't really believe it until I see him do it against the NBA competition.

He reminds me of Larry Johnson.

Pierce is a solid comparison for RJ. I do think RJ got some serious defensive potential. As of right now he’s more of a score first wing though with the ability to make the right pass.

They’re gonna be the top 2 picks imo.

Canadian Igoudala needs to end up on the Hawks....yet again...RJ Barrett is CANADIAN....so there’s THAT :smh:

Edit - And he dribbles to upright for my liking.

yeah not sure you can fix that, just has that high center of gravity.

Honestly it seems like he's gotten less athletic from when I first saw him, but some how keeps getting in the paint, with herky jerky start and stop foot work.

I've doubted RJ, but he just keeps producing, damn near every time he suited up for Canada we played the US tougher than we ever had. Gotta respect that, kid has a winners mentality.

I didn't know Travis Scott was so "cool".
But I didn't know he had a baby with Kylie Jenner either.

ASAP Rocky not mad this uglier version of him just took his whole Everything?

Rocky is too busy focusing on fashion, while also dropping the most Who Cares album of the year.

yeah not sure you can fix that, just has that high center of gravity.

Honestly it seems like he's gotten less athletic from when I first saw him, but some how keeps getting in the paint, with herky jerky start and stop foot work.

I've doubted RJ, but he just keeps producing, damn near every time he suited up for Canada we played the US tougher than we ever had. Gotta respect that, kid has a winners mentality.
Think he was just ahead of his class skillwise. Some kids get it earlier than others.

I would say the Derozan comparison is pretty fair and he has that herky-jerky style of play (Paul Pierce).
He isn't as explosive as Derozan but he's fairly athletic and he needs to develop a consistent jump shot.
But he has a high IQ, can play off-ball, and is a pretty good playmaker for a SG/SF.
He reminds me of Evan Turner when he was in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom