Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I’m not worried about Zion at all. I’m going against the NT grain and says he’s more Blake Griffin than any of the dark skinned comparisons.

My opinion is subject to change
I was going to make the Blake griffin comparison on a serious note a couple of pages ago, but the shenanigans got the best of me :lol:

Zion is already better off the dribble than Blake. Dude looks like LeBron running the court.

Blake is a better shooter though.

Yeah I’m not worried about Zion at all. I’m going against the NT grain and says he’s more Blake Griffin than any of the dark skinned comparisons.

My opinion is subject to change
I’m saying at least wait until we see him vs Florida state, Virginia, Miami or any power 5 legit team. dudes jumping out the window early. And ain’t even seen Cam yet.

I just stepped foot in here and see Zion the next Blake comparison already >D
At least someone pointed out Blakes a far better shooter. As mentioned earlier, if Zion gets a midrange he's gonna really
be a video game character

Imma need college basketball to start. I can’t stand all these hot takes. Zion is literally playing against division 2 players.
College basketball wont tell u much either..Zion is either gon ball out or be a complete non factor with the teams that decide to play zone for 40 mins...there wont be any middle ground with him in his college season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom