Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure “doing what he wants” refers to getting to his spots and getting the looks he wants. Stop playing dumb.

lots of players can do that though bruv.

heres a few

AD
KD
Curry
Harden
Kyrie
Demar
Boogie
Lou Will
Jamal
Russ
CP3
Exactly so what’s your point....?
Nobody is locking any superstar down completely lol
And some of these dudes on your list are a reach.

I peeped whenever you have no solid argument you either troll or don’t respond at all.

What are we arguing? Who said lebron wasn’t great? Who said he doesn’t dominate?

Originally my mans said lebron gets 50 point triple doubles. That wasn’t true. Then it turned into he can get 50 when
He wants. No one can do that.

I notice you like arguing with yourself

Exactly so what’s your point....?
Nobody is locking any superstar down completely lol
And some of these dudes on your list are a reach.

name one player on that list that cant maneuver the court to get to their spots and get whatever shot they want.

not saying they have the skill to make it efficiently, but they can definitely get the shots they want. And this is just the short list. Plenty of cats in the L can get the shots they want to get.

What are we arguing? Who said lebron wasn’t great? Who said he doesn’t dominate?

Originally my mans said lebron gets 50 point triple doubles. That wasn’t true. Then it turned into he can get 50 when
He wants. No one can do that.

I notice you like arguing with yourself
Controlling the game =/= getting 50 when he wants.

name one player on that list that cant maneuver the court to get to their spots and get whatever shot they want.

not saying they have the skill to make it efficiently, but they can definitely get the shots they want. And this is just the short list. Plenty of cats in the L can get the shots they want to get.
Melo still doing whatever he wants apparently. Sure he can't make the shots anymore but he's still getting the ones he's taken his whole career.

1BEB165E-9AD8-467A-A8A8-8AC445C88478.gif

The superstars can do it efficiently though. That’s a huge part of it.

Anyways.. I didn't realize Jaelen House had already committed to Arizona State.
That behind the back combo in the beginning of the video was stiff as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom