Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 06 finals wasn’t as poorly officiated as people make it seem

No one on the mavs could even remotely stay in front of him :lol:

Been said this :lol:. Was even about to post a video but got distracted. They were hacking the crap outta him at first because they couldn't guard him, then it turned into him getting every call

Been said this :lol:. Was even about to post a video but got distracted. They were hacking the crap outta him at first because they couldn't guard him, then it turned into him getting every call

That kinda proves our point. Dude was getting every single call. 97 free throws.

@hardens beard Jordan Bell was missing A LOT in those drills :lol: but yeah they normally go morning drills / afternoon games
Question

What is the TOR connection? Why is their whole team there?

DeLon and Norman Powell?

Do you mind me asking what you are doing there?

Can anybody just walk in and watch?

I was wondering what prompted the thread to jump a dozen pages in about a day... should have known it was a debate over Kobe or player a > b

I knew I should have locked the thread for the day.

I still suggest everyone go out and download Micktape's Top 50 NBA rankings podcasts. Especially once you get into the top 30 or 20 and you get to hear their takes on it... really funny stuff and sometimes interesting too.

Question

DeLon and Norman Powell?

Could be an LA connection on the Wright + Powell thing.. other than that they prob just told the others to link

Question

DeLon and Norman Powell?

Team thing. Detroit had something similar yesterday. OKC did it too earlier this summer. Utah has like 5 guys here. If you have your guys in LA (Which most do, most live here in the summer of course) and they wanna hoop and / or get work in, you just bring your team and staff through. Often times Player Development guys spend a week or two or even a month with guys so when it all of the guys are in one place, it just becomes a pseudo training camp, like Toronto is currently. (I think this week alone probably 7 raptors were there not including their G League guys who were also there)

And whenever I'm not at work I just drop by and watch because I love hoops :lol: and no anyone can't walk in and watch they're pretty strict on that. I just happen to know quite a few of the players, agents and team staff there (not trying to be the typical shoeking name dropper lol) from hooping from like pick up and stuff and through working with the Clips.

Last edited:
Team thing. Detroit had something similar yesterday. OKC did it too earlier this summer. Utah has like 5 guys here. If you have your guys in LA (Which most do, most live here in the summer of course) and they wanna hoop and / or get work in, you just bring your team and staff through. Often times Player Development guys spend a week or two or even a month with guys so when it all of the guys are in one place, it just becomes a pseudo training camp, like Toronto is currently. (I think this week alone probably 7 raptors were there not including their G League guys who were also there)

And whenever I'm not at work I just drop by and watch because I love hoops :lol: and no anyone can't walk in and watch they're pretty strict on that. I just happen to know quite a few of the players, agents and team staff there (not trying to be the typical shoeking name dropper lol) from hooping and through working with the Clips.

just outta curiosity, do you hoop?

Man I swear I be hatin watching Bobby Brown's ugly push shot during these runs / Drew League.

That is Peep Game Peep Game s man

52da610cb2961f51b619a258eab1a0662af08439_hq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom