Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Tmac had more playoff success, at his best he was a better player

Tmac could have been, but he never had the work ethic to be that, I keep reading that one of the reasons he was often injured was that he would not take care of his body as well as other players. If we are talking about peak, I would still choose 09 Wade over 03 Tmac.

That season The Heat sucked but Wade was killing it was insane :pimp: people wanna discredit Wade for the 06 finals. That run was crazy, dude attack’s the rim on pretty much every play and his midrange was fire. Prime Wade one of the most fun players to watch. Until Lebby came and made him so hateable :lol:

P C H P C H

Who else be going off in those open runs? The cameras don't show everything.

Also, what is Rico Hines' story/background?

Does Corey Sanders still be out there? NO NBA team could give my dude a Summer League invite! SMH

Cameras don't show everything, but they show a lot tbh those 13 minute vids or whatever are really good summations of what happens. The stuff you don't see is minor like the occasional bickering, players arguing over calls or what teams they get placed on, players who come but can't get on a team so they're hot, etc. But other than that and the drill portion of what Rico does, the vids pretty much are a great summation of what goes on.

They obviously don't put the misses, or when a star player gets cooked. Like Lorenzo Brown cooked Russell Westbrook this week and it was bad for example, idk if the videos highlighted that.

Rico story is basically a guy who hooped at UCLA, didn't do much when he was there, but where I remember him from was because he was an asst at St. Johns w/ Steve Lavin and during that time they were recruiting LA hoopers / friends of mine and through that is when I met him. He works for Sacramento's GL team now and I think he used to work for Golden State's as well. He's plugged.

That season The Heat sucked but Wade was killing it was insane :pimp: people wanna discredit Wade for the 06 finals. That run was crazy, dude attack’s the rim on pretty much every play and his midrange was fire. Prime Wade one of the most fun players to watch. Until Lebby came and made him so hateable :lol:
Can't believe dude a few pages back said harden over wade. Disgusting! Harden would get embarrassed by prime wade. Not even close.

We ain't skipping over this one.

Details.......

What is Russ like in this setting? Fire/Attitude wise.

Every stereotype you'd expect from russ is true :lol:. He treats these runs like it's Game 7. Trash talking, arguing calls, going hard as hell :lol: he also shoots A LOT. He pretty much is exactly like his regular season self. It's crazy to watch.

But Lorenzo Brown was going at him. It was Russ/PG/Austin Rivers/Biyombo/Ben Mac and no one could stop the one of the raptors team (they often times have had two teams there). Russ being russ tried to take over on both ends but Lorenzo Brown was with the smoke. Got by russ on some layups, strapped him on multiple possessions, then w/the game on the line he calls for an iso against russ, clears everybody out, and hits him with some Hesi's and the game winner.

Stuff like that isn't always like captured on those videos. That was fun to watch.

Been saying in here that Aaron Gordon was worth the “gamble”/money on a big offer sheet this summer. Tools are there. Situation is really bad. Will have to wait another 3 years before we get to see him flourish elsewhere though.

A lot of folks in here didn’t seem to agree though.

Been saying in here that Aaron Gordon was worth the “gamble”/money on a big offer sheet this summer. Tools are there. Situation is really bad. Will have to wait another 3 years before we get to see him flourish elsewhere though.

A lot of folks in here didn’t seem to agree though.

Only @junglejim doesn't see the light if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom