Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NT needs a Big3 team next year.

hardens beard hardens beard addict4sneakers addict4sneakers @bballkid11 with @dcallamerican Player coach? :nerd: :lol:

Against BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE MVP MVP Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius

C3FE6098-5485-4D01-BE19-DB3E5D38D8EB.png

Eric Moreland came and got some runs in tonight. He's the forward/center for the Pistons. It was too easy for him. He's hella tall in person too. NBA players be wild strong and slim.

Eric Moreland came and got some runs in tonight. He's the forward/center for the Pistons. It was too easy for him. He's hella tall in person too. NBA players be wild strong and slim.
I thought he got cut or wasn’t signed for next season

Dude can ball honestly, he’s still young

I thought he got cut or wasn’t signed for next season

Dude can ball honestly, he’s still young

That's what I was wondering bro. Some of the cats on the side pulled up son documents while we were playing lmaooo and said he wasnt on the roster....but he said he was...idk...idf with the Pistons like that to know everybody on the bench loll. That makes sense if he's not because the whole team in Malibu and he at lifetime hooping with us lolll

That's what I was wondering bro. Some of the cats on the side pulled up son documents while we were playing lmaooo and said he wasnt on the roster....but he said he was...idk...idf with the Pistons like that to know everybody on the bench loll. That makes sense if he's not because the whole team in Malibu and he at lifetime hooping with us lolll
Lifetime canton? Back in 2010 the runs there was crazy when I was young and in shape. Lindsey hunter clamping dudes full court, ira newbie looking like Kobe. Jordan Crawford got a few in with us at lifetime novi last year. He had the BBB on praising lavar.... bet he never got paid.

Big baby :pimp: nba champ and big 3 champ. And why y’all ain’t tell me magette the KD of the big 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom