Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
52 more days

shirt.jpg

James Ham, Kings Insider says he'd be surprised if they increase their win total from last season
The problem with this is not only are they not a good team, it seems like they have no type of plan

I seen u said u running miles today wo...u in TX now right ? I know its wild hot out there :lol:

The problem with this is not only are they not a good team, it seems like they have no type of plan

I seen u said u running miles today wo...u in TX now right ? I know its wild hot out there :lol:
Ham was saying he questioned them targeting Lavine as well as somewhat questioning the Bagley choice (Luka) being that they have a glaring need at the 3.. while having glut of guards and big men

He did say that they didn't give up on Jorger last year so that's encouraging and that they are actually an exceptional 3 point shooting team (albeit not on high volume)

Breh, this tx heat is nuts. I'm relegated to the treadmill at the apartment gym. Quite a difference from running on the beach nearly every day just a few years ago :rofl:

J. Michael says that McMaillan deemphasized switching last season. Interesting, I didn't notice that. In the CLE series they had to but for the most part they tried to stay home more

Buddy Hield been shooting 42 and 43 percent from 3 last two years. Retrospectively, Pels might have lost that trade but not like that wasn't a decision every GM would have made

^I thought it was Ben Maclemore that got dunked on?

G.Hill endorsing my would-be governer, if Florida wasn't more content with letting me down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom