Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude really rocking some Louis Vuitton monogram leggings suit with $5 olafs on top of it :lol: I wish I can get to the point where I got enough bread where I can ball with NBA players and they won't tell me I'm garbage

MCW won't get burn at all unless theres like 2 injuries in front of him

I was really looking forward to the laughs MCW was gonna provide. I wanted to see you guys suffer through that badly. Even in 10-15 minute spurts that he was gonna get.

Houston’s window went from shut to slightly ajar with this deal despite the fact that Chriss is a net 0 unless for some reason Dantoni reverts to his old Suns/Knicks/Lakers playbooks.

Knight is a REALLY nice addition if he can actually stay on the floor for once. He’ll allow CP3 to Cadillac it at 28mpg most of the year.

The silver lining is that Chris Paul will be making $38M $41 and $44M as a senior citizen in the NBA in the near future and Morey will not be pulling rabbits out of cheeks to save you guys on that deal :lol:

Awesome trade for Houston, Chriss is good off the bench, can just catch hella lobs all day. And Knight is a good back-up to take whatever minutes CP3 won't be on the floor.
MC has the worst attitude I have ever seen someone display in person. And I am speaking ib terms of how he acted during damn SUMMER league

Horrible body language.

Hope the vets help him out in HOU, I know they will

:ohwell:
I was really looking forward to the laughs MCW was gonna provide. I wanted to see you guys suffer through that badly. Even in 10-15 minute spurts that he was gonna get.

Houston’s window went from shut to slightly ajar with this deal despite the fact that Chriss is a net 0 unless for some reason Dantoni reverts to his old Suns/Knicks/Lakers playbooks.

Knight is a REALLY nice addition if he can actually stay on the floor for once. He’ll allow CP3 to Cadillac it at 28mpg most of the year.

The silver lining is that Chris Paul will be making $38M $41 and $44M as a senior citizen in the NBA in the near future and Morey will not be pulling rabbits out of cheeks to save you guys on that deal :lol:

Knight and Chriss ain’t opening or closing any championship windows. Those dudes are bodies not named Ryan Anderson :lol:

MCW getting 15 minutes a game for a Pringles team?
AE600178-8FFD-438F-B37B-C8B93C8B1255.png

I think "Veteran leadership" is over rated at times, but in this case I'm interested to see what Paul can do

:ohwell:

Knight and Chriss ain’t opening or closing any championship windows. Those dudes are bodies not named Ryan Anderson :lol:

MCW getting 15 minutes a game for a Pringles team?
AE600178-8FFD-438F-B37B-C8B93C8B1255.png

I don't know how many times I have to remind you, but D'antoni's lineups will have you scratching your head really hard sometimes. He benched Pau Gasol on the Lakers when he realized Pau would not stand in the corner and launch 3's...this after the man had cemented a hall of fame career playing 15 feet and in. Pau was still playing at a high level at that point. I wouldn't be surprised at all if MCW playing a significant amount was in the cards before this trade.

Rockets don't see past the second round if they don't have a legit backup that can play well for long stretches. I think Knight is legit.

The let's ride Harden into the ground so he's exhausted by the playoffs strategy is dead AF.

I said Chriss is a 0.

Your margin for error in the coming season is a Chris Paul nerve ending.

I don't know how many times I have to remind you, but D'antoni's lineups will have you scratching your head really hard sometimes. He benched Pau Gasol on the Lakers when he realized Pau would not stand in the corner and launch 3's...this after the man had cemented a hall of fame career playing 15 feet and in. Pau was still playing at a high level at that point. I wouldn't be surprised at all if MCW playing a significant amount was in the cards before this trade.

Rockets don't see past the second round if they don't have a legit backup that can play well for long stretches. I think Knight is legit.

The let's ride Harden into the ground so he's exhausted by the playoffs strategy is dead AF.

I said Chriss is a 0.

James Harden is the back-up PG

Harden and Paul played the lowest amount of minutes in years

James Harden is the back-up PG

Harden and Paul played the lowest amount of minutes in years

I don't remember saying anything about minutes for Harden.

Didn't Harden lead the league in Usage Rate among eligible players?

Anytime Paul went over his pseudo minutes cap he got hurt.

I don't understand how it's lost on you that letting those two dribble into oblivion is not gonna lead to a championship.

Harden doesn't have Westbrook's PED stamina. Harden has shown with his play that he can't sustain that high of a usage rate and win once he reaches around the 100 games mark or so. He straight up evaporates.

They are gonna get worn out and you and D'antoni are gonna keep pointing to lower MPG and be completely dumbfounded.

I don't remember saying anything about minutes for Harden.

Didn't Harden lead the league in Usage Rate among eligible players?

Anytime Paul went over his pseudo minutes cap he got hurt.

I don't understand how it's lost on you that letting those two dribble into oblivion is not gonna lead to a championship.

Harden doesn't have Westbrook's PED stamina. Harden has shown with his play that he can't sustain that high of a usage rate and win once he reaches around the 100 games mark or so. He straight up evaporates.

They are gonna get worn out and you and D'antoni are gonna keep pointing to lower MPG and be completely dumbfounded.
??????

They would of beat the warriors if cp3 didn’t get injured

I said Chriss is a 0.

Pringles benched a future HOF and 2x champion in Gasol for not standing in the corner shooting 3’s. But you believe he’ll play MCW who’s a significant worst 3 point shooter than Gasol at position of strength for the Rockets and that makes sense?

Pringles benched a future HOF and 2x champion in Gasol for not standing in the corner shooting 3’s. But you believe he’ll play MCW who’s a significant worst 3 point shooter than Gasol at position of strength for the Rockets and that makes sense?

I said it may have been in the cards before the trade.

He also started Kendall Marshall for a flagrantly unreasonable amount of time.

You're unwilling to look at the man's body of work as far as his rotations go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom