Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhyno playing off book and Alton
He might have a better year than Melo

Am I the only one who thinks phx won this trade ?

No pressure to win at all

Phx gonna have the worst defensive team in the league and it wont be close.

Houston won. Need bodies that can play if called upon in playoffs. Knight is a real good back up point. Chriss is beyond trash, but Harden/Cp3 will get the most outta him.

Houston def gonna play this lineup more often than not when they're resting players or for certain stretches. People underrate Knight, dude is as borderline of a starter as there is.

Knight
Eric Gordon
MCW
Jamis Ennis
Chriss

Houston def gonna play this lineup more often than not when they're resting players or for certain stretches. People underrate Knight, dude is as borderline of a starter as there is.

Knight
Eric Gordon
MCW
Jamis Ennis
Chriss
MCW won't get burn at all unless theres like 2 injuries in front of him

What’s not to like?

Chriss is meh, but still has the potential, especially in this system and we can coach him up a bit (Ahem, Capela). He was traded for 3 first rounders and joined Lebron/KD in a pretty exclusive club. I don’t see much downside.

Knight is 6 million less a year and fills our need of a backup PG (especially with CP). I get the MCW signing, but let’s be real, he was a minimum pick up and we still needed some insurance.

I get the Melton love, but I don’t also. There’s a reason he slipped and I can see the potential. But you say before the draft, we trade Ryno and a 2nd for this same package, everyone is all for it. We hype up our late draft picks way too much (Chinanu, Montrez, Johnson, etc) when there’s a reason they were late picks. You can’t rely on a second round rookie when you’re a team gunning for a championship. I don’t think I can think of any teams in recent memory playing a second round rookie meaningful minutes.

Hell people on CF make it seem like Melton was a top 5 pick. Saying he should be playing 15 mins a game. Sheesh, chill.

Melton didn't slip because of his talent. But I get the sentiment

Ryno makes 6 more Ms per year than knight

Um cool. So rockets still get out of 20 mill in cap space the same time and can cut ~5.5mill earlier then when Ryno/Knight’s deals end.

Do you even NBA?

How is Jordan Bell rated 77.

Chriss probably got the most out of the trade he needed a change of scenery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom