Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Utah lost 7 of 8 games against the Rockets last year all by double figures but somehow Utah is clearly better than them

6D998A27-FA06-41A2-A33A-88957E8C2508.png

Portland has a zillion guards. It sucks a few of them gonna be shackled to the bench

As much as they wet the bed last playoffs, I don't necessarily favor NOP to get a playoff spot over Portland. Tough call

Denver and LAL making it for sure, two teams gonna lose their spots

Portland has a zillion guards. It sucks a few of them gonna be shackled to the bench

As much as they wet the bed last playoffs, I don't necessarily favor NOP to get a playoff spot over Portland. Tough call

Denver and LAL making it for sure, two teams gonna lose their spots

I think Randle will make a significant difference by taking some of the scoring load off of Davis.

NOP > Portland

Stotts will be unemployed before the season is over.

BI definitely gonna be a border line AS this year. One of the few positives that Big Russ will add to his game is getting him much easier spot up shots instead of the unnecessary contested 2's. He's also gonna eat in transition with Lonzo, Bron, & Rondo running with him. i can't wait until the season to start.

I think people are still sleep on Nola. I waawas that high on them before but they turned the corner last year. Best frontcourt in the league

I think people are still sleep on Nola. I waawas that high on them before but they turned the corner last year. Best frontcourt in the league

AD's a monster, and i know they looked slightly improved w/o Boogie but i think people forget just how much of a load Boogie had himself prior to Injury. AD stepped it up to another level after he went down, but idk if he could sustain that all year w/o really wearing himself down. Also they lose any big chunk of Jrue this year & this team could crash & Burn.

Julius in gonna be good for them but they have holes & very minimal wings.

Unless the Lakers make a move for Jimmy or Kawhi, or somebody like that, they are looking at a 7 seed.

LeBron + a bunch of trash is not a 3 seed in the West.

AD's a monster, and i know they looked slightly improved w/o Boogie but i think people forget just how much of a load Boogie had himself prior to Injury. AD stepped it up to another level after he went down, but idk if he could sustain that all year w/o really wearing himself down. Also they lose any big chunk of Jrue this year & this team could crash & Burn.

Julius in gonna be good for them but they have holes & very minimal wings.

If any team in the league loses their second best player hey could crash and burn.
Unless the Lakers make a move for Jimmy or Kawhi, or somebody like that, they are looking at a 7 seed.

You’re definitely a flat earther

Have LAL right around 47 wins. Have no clue as to which seed that will get them, as unpredictable as it was last year, it should be the same or worse this year

Damian Lillard & CJ Mccullum with a bunch of trash was good enough to hover around the three seed all year. Also Ingram, Lonzo, Kuz, Hart & Rondo are FAR from trash. But then again you think Jaylen Brown is a franchise cornerstone.

Also i get it you still a High Ranking Bron stan, so you wanna set the narrative that "He Has No Help" from early in the season. #ITWONTWORK

Want to see what Bron/Lonzo/Rondo headed offense will look like but with their lack of shooting... Not expecting much

Lot's of room for creativity with this Lakers roster tho

Damian Lillard & CJ Mccullum with a bunch of trash was good enough to hover around the three seed all year. Also Ingram, Lonzo, Kuz, Hart & Rondo are FAR from trash. But then again you think Jaylen Brown is a franchise cornerstone
He's certainly better than any of those guys you named...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom