Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Healthy Milsap and kept Barton improve them for me. Along with continued growth from their core, they'll take a leap finally
Healthy IT off the bench too. He won't be on the level he was in Boston, but he'll be much better than whatever we saw last season.

I think you dudes that are counting the Spurs out of the playoffs entirely are crazy. They didn’t have Kawhi all last season and were still basically a 50 win team. They added a guy who was the best player on a 60 win team. And Lonnie Walker, Belinelli and Poetl.
They will be a top 4 seed. They just trying to be ignorant

I think you dudes that are counting the Spurs out of the playoffs entirely are crazy. They didn’t have Kawhi all last season and were still basically a 50 win team. They added a guy who was the best player on a 60 win team. And Lonnie Walker, Belinelli and Poetl.
Dekobe lol

He played 15 games, inconclusive but I'm more so optimistic on what he can bring to the team

Lol ok so what did he do in those 15 because those count just the same. Nuggets missed the playoffs and I don't think they did anything to greatly improve their chances. If I'm predicting anyone to be on the outside looking in it would be the team that was already outside and still looks the same

Lol ok so what did he do in those 15 because those count just the same. Nuggets missed the playoffs and I don't think they did anything to greatly improve their chances. If I'm predicting anyone to be on the outside looking in it would be the team that was already outside and still looks the same
Milsap missed over half the year, him returning, if for most of the year will make them different

What did Denver do to improve this offseason?

-Got rid of dead weight who the coach loved to play (Wilson Chandler/Darell Arthur) and bad chemistry guys (Farried).

-Resigned Northeast Baltimore’s finest. Thrill :pimp:

-Locked in Magic Jokic (More minutes for him)

-Signed a healthy IT

-Depth on the wings and FC + and improving rotational players (Lyles, Beasley, Craig).

- Jamal Murray may make a leap to borderline All Star too

52 wins :pimp:

I got Nuggets as the odd team out, I don't believe in their depth

Was gonna make this point. Teams are close together in talent, gonna come down to who can sustain injuries. Lakers seem to have a deep bench

-Got rid of dead weight who the coach loved to play (Wilson Chandler/Darell Arthur) and bad chemistry guys (Farried).

-Resigned Northeast Baltimore’s finest. Thrill :pimp:

-Locked in Magic Jokic (More minutes for him)

-Signed a healthy IT

-Depth on the wings and FC + and improving rotational players (Lyles, Beasley, Craig).

- Jamal Murray may make a leap to borderline All Star too

52 wins :pimp:

MPJr could help the Nuggets too if he's healthy and can actually play. Not exactly sure what's going on with his situation though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom