Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wavy stay overrating dudes from his 8 teams but this one is way out there. :lol:

I mean....if you think it’s crazy to suggest Rudy Gobert is a top 15-20 basketball player...you don’t know ball.

P&R gravity man...highly efficient...can hit FTs to stay on the court and a the best defensive anchor that covers for his teams mistakes.

He just can’t be on the floor against the Rockets or Warriors. That’s it :lol:.

I just realized I predicted all 5 NW division teams to make the playoffs :lol: f it

I have POR as the 8th and SAS 9th, NOP 10th. Prob should swap SAS with POR but we'll see how the summer progresses

Health going to determine everything in the west from 6-8 seeds, I have 5 locks

I just realized I predicted all 5 NW division teams to make the playoffs :lol: f it

I have POR as the 8th and SAS 9th, NOP 10th. Prob should swap SAS with POR but we'll see how the summer progresses

Health going to determine everything in the west from 6-8 seeds, I have 5 locks
Who are the 5 locks?

Who are the 5 locks?
GSW, HOU, UTH, OKC, LAL (I seeded DEN ahead of LAL but I just can't pull the trigger on keeping Lebby out)

Health so crucial, very tight race. Also looking deeper into schedules, the easy/difficult stretches will matter relative to when players are out with injury. Margins so small for how competitive it is

Portland was blessed last season with health while others obviously got hit hard. They're on the bubble for me but I do believe in their defense

GSW, HOU, UTH, OKC, LAL (I seeded DEN ahead of LAL but I just can't pull the trigger on keeping Lebby out)

Health so crucial, very tight race. Also looking deeper into schedules, the easy/difficult stretches will matter relative to when players are out with injury. Margins so small for how competitive it is

Portland was blessed last season with health while others obviously got hit hard. They're on the bubble for me but I do believe in their defense
I could see OKC missing the playoffs honestly.
And imo... we were better than OKC when we were healthy.

My biggest question mark for OKC is Roberson. If he's a shell of himself defensively, it changes everything. I am realistically expecting him to not be what he was but still right below elite

I think we gotta differentiate between ability and impact when making these lists lol
Like Draymond and Rudy impact the game heavily but they aren’t better than a lot of players skill wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom