Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has even mentioned the grizz and clips in playoff talks. There's only two teams in the west that have no shot at making the playoffs. Nuts

That’s what I’m getting at...both picks look unlikely to convey. Especially that Clippers one. Memphis in 2020 has a chance but IDK

I would definitely put the Clippers as a team that has no shot of making the playoffs. Very good rotation players all around, just no actual star.

With the Grizzlies you never know. They have 2 all star caliber players, and solid depth to compete with anyone. Really depends on health with them. Boston is definitely getting the Grizzlies pick.

Players better than Rudy Gobert:

1- Lebron
2- KD
3- Steph
4- Kyrie
5- Russ
6- Kawhi
7- Lillard
8- Embiid
9- Paul George
10- Giannis
11- Harden
12- jimmy butler
13- Anthony Davis
14- Marc Gasol
15- Towns
16- Blake Griffin
17- Ben Simmons
18- Klay Thompson
19- Aldridge
20- Chris Paul
21- Draymond
22- Oladipo
23- Jokic
24- Demarcus Cousins
25- Porzingis

Gobert isn’t even top 25.

Lies strike through on these names for sure. Debatable on a few others.

I would definitely put the Clippers as a team that has no shot of making the playoffs. Very good rotation players all around, just no actual star.

With the Grizzlies you never know. They have 2 all star caliber players, and solid depth to compete with anyone. Really depends on health with them. Boston is definitely getting the Grizzlies pick.

I suppose I didn’t consider their injury situation last year. Parsons Played in 36 games and Conley 12. Then they also added JJJ as well as Kyle Anderson. Some other role players. My bad.

That’s what I’m getting at...both picks look unlikely to convey. Especially that Clippers one. Memphis in 2020 has a chance but IDK

Yea that was just a random comment from me :lol:. But I could easily see both those teams going tank mode the next two seasons.

I think they both are potential .500 teams that could sneak in if better teams get injured. But if the grizz start slow they gotta pull the plug and keep that pick

I honestly didn’t know between the two. I wasn’t completely aware of either of their offseason moves. @bballkid11 and freeze freeze dodny sound too high on Detroit, though.

I have high feels Detroit is gonna be Doo Doo sauce this yr. Dwane will do his best...but these guys are all idiots. Aside from Blake...the rest of the rosters has nothing but Cheeto dust between the ears.

Stephen Jackson perpetually has had it but this was legit funny. Just ethered Walt’s career and existence :lol:

137EF17F-D3C4-4FD4-A0CC-0A2E7187EB6C.png
C6845124-DAB0-46C1-A256-1072CE400963.png

Walt Frazier resume

That MEM pick is unprotected in 2021. Celtics will get the pick eventually and it will most likely be a lotto pick too

All for Jeff Green :pimp:

Sjax is right tho. Ain't no asterisks in sports. Walt old and senile. only crybabies and b******** 'complain about kds move, plain and simple.

Lol I'm just saying BPG or BGH or whatever you'd like to call him had a pretty similar injury to WGH/WPG, and he's back to where he was.

Idk about allat. His crowded paint game is gone. Elevation/explosiveness I haven't seen at the old level. Hasn't turned the corner like he used to either. This is just eye test tho tbf

Best part about that klay post is melo's comment "**** outta here". He probably feels disrespected being mentioned with the big 3 :lol:

Melo really thinks he’s above it all. No type of humility. We all know about his patches, or lack thereof, but I’m waiting for someone to come in here and post his accomplishments to prop his legacy back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom