Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re in Tier 1, you gotta raise your game come playoff time, or at the very least be as good as you are in the regular season. Steph is perennially not quite as good in the playoffs as he is in the regular season.

And even then, he’s still better than pretty much everybody not named Bron or KD.

14-15 - 28, 6 & 5 on 45/43/83
15-16 - 25, 5 & 5 on 44/40/91
16-17 - 28, 7 & 6 on 48/42/90
17-18 - 25, 5 & 6 on 45/40/90

Consider that he was returning from a knee injury during two of these Runs & idk what else you want

Also if his production isn't considered Tier 1 then where Does Harden's Rank because dude literally goes from"Magic" Harden to bearded Russ come playoff time (like legitimately similar percentages & TO's)

So you’re trying to tell me that there is zero drop off in his game whatsoever in the playoffs and he’s actually better?

You’re washed man :smh::lol:

Quick trip to b-ball reference will easilly disprove this....

You’re better than this

Robin is a great player. Probably the 3rd best in the league. He just isn't in Tier 1 with LeBron and KD. He needed MOAR HELP in order to compete with a team that had a Tier 1 guy, and he got it. That is really all it is.

Clear trolling but Kady couldn't get it done with other top 10 players, just didn't have the juice. Overall team matters but at a certain point it comes down to just a few players

Go for it. Eagerly waiting for your results...

Clearly overall efficency takes a dip in the playoffs (as with all players)...but raw numbers go up. Which is true for Steph.

You don’t make the finals 2 years straight in the West as a #1 option going THROUGH KD, Russ, Harde, AD etc...then beat Bron and not “raise your game”.

You know damn well it’s a fallacy that Steph isn’t “as good” in the playoffs. Stop trollin.

curry gonna finish with more rings than bron. dudes gonna be sick. curry probably finishes with more rings that kd also. especially if they stay together. Bro can def get to that 5-6 ring conversation with this current teams makeup. and after all that, dude still plays with integrity and is respectful, and cats still mad he's lightskin and calls him soft.

I’m sorry man. No Steph slander on my watch :emoji_no_good:. Can’t let it slide.

Already the most underrated star in the league by the casual basketball fan...(which is kinda crazy when you think about it :lol:)...so I gotta knock back the bs when I see it on here :pimp:.
You're better than me.i gave up on this months ago especially with B Sox cause when you look at his other opinions they're all today fine and he knows his stuff which let's you know this is irrational hate.

curry gonna finish with more rings than bron. dudes gonna be sick. curry probably finishes with more rings that kd also. especially if they stay together. Bro can def get to that 5-6 ring conversation with this current teams makeup. and after all that, dude still plays with integrity and is respectful, and cats still mad he's lightskin and calls him soft.

Bron 3 Finals MVP’s tho. KD proving he’s the better player. He will never enter the same conversation with the other two, they are simply better players. It’s not a knock on him, he’s a great player.

But you can’t use the rings argument, it’s almost like saying Horry got more rings than Bird.

Also, he is not respectful, and I don’t see much integrity from any of them, Kerr included. That is a team full of clowns (minus Klay).

so, he is not respectful, and I don’t see much integrity from any of them

Not game. Not game. Not talent. We talking about integrity
88F4C2CB-D337-4633-9833-8733E438C863.gif

Bron 3 Finals MVP’s tho. KD proving he’s the better player. He will never enter the same conversation with the other two, they are simply better players. It’s not a knock on him, he’s a great player.

But you can’t use the rings argument, it’s almost like saying Horry got more rings than Bird.

Also, he is not respectful, and I don’t see much integrity from any of them, Kerr included. That is a team full of clowns (minus Klay).
You really compared Curry vs KD/Bron to Horry vs Bird.
Stop posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom