Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron 3 Finals MVP’s tho. KD proving he’s the better player. He will never enter the same conversation with the other two, they are simply better players. It’s not a knock on him, he’s a great player.

But you can’t use the rings argument, it’s almost like saying Horry got more rings than Bird.

Also, he is not respectful, and I don’t see much integrity from any of them, Kerr included. That is a team full of clowns (minus Klay).

K.

Y’all gotta stop taking anything said about Curry as hate.

Some of you guys are smart dudes too. I expect better.

It's pretty clear given the accolades of both Bron & KD thus far that Steph isn't on the same level as those 2. Not really a knock on him because one is a top 5-7 player all time and the other is probably top 20 already.

It's pretty clear given the accolades of both Bron & KD thus far that Steph isn't on the same level as those 2. Not really a knock on him because one is a top 5-7 player all time and the other is probably top 20 already.
probably top 20. Lol. Kd is another finals mvp away from passing kobe . He's been easily top 20. Hell I'll call him top 15. Kobes main calling card is scoring and kd Is better then him at that.

I’m sorry man. No Steph slander on my watch :emoji_no_good:. Can’t let it slide.

Already the most underrated star in the league by the casual basketball fan...(which is kinda crazy when you think about it :lol:)...so I gotta knock back the bs when I see it on here :pimp:.

upload_2018-9-7_13-57-2.gif

Wanna know the kicker....KD is a top 10-15 player of all time already. Steph firmly is a top 20 player already himself.

They on a couple of legends heels right now. Including one you’re a big fan of.

You're better than me.i gave up on this months ago especially with B Sox cause when you look at his other opinions they're all today fine and he knows his stuff which let's you know this is irrational hate.
Curry is:

- Top 3 player currently in NBA
- 2nd best PG ever
- Best shooter ever
- Already a top 20 player of all time
- Helped revolutionize how the game is played
- Best 2nd option ever for a team (better than Kobe with the 3peat Lakers)

All I have ever said is that he isn’t better than 2 guys that will both go down as top 5 players in league history. I have zero irrational hate towards him whatsoever.

Dudes in here just get sensitive QUICK.

curry gotta be higher that top 20 is he 2nd best pg in history already.
I mean, I haven’t taken the time to think of where I’d actually rank him exactly, but I don’t think being top whatever at your position instantly makes you better than other players that may rank lower at other positions.

Reactions: MVP
Wanna know the kicker....KD is a top 10-15 player of all time already. Steph firmly is a top 20 player already himself.

They on a couple of legends heels right now. Including one you’re a big fan of.

KD is. Steph...hell to the naw. Ain't on the heels of the gawd of influence. No way no how.

C
Kareem
Wilt
Shaq
Russell
Hakeem

PF
Duncan
Malone
KG
Dirk
Barkley

SF
Bron
KD
Bird
Dr. J

SG
MJ
Kobe
Wade
West

PG
Magic
Big O

There's a few you can argue with but Steph's resume outside of the ring count ain't touching most of that list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom