Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody tell Kelvin Cato we want our money back

DE64DCB1-28EB-4D18-A5FE-0B381BD70045.png

I agree. Myrie has the best/most effective handles. Something about him though reminds me of Rod Strickland, I know Myrie is the better player, hands down, but to me he has that calm collected vibe of Rod Strickland.

curry aint got the sweet Ricky Fontaine...Pretty Ricky is what they called him handles no mo?? yall wilin EARLY.

Steph handles ain’t that nice. His jumper makes his handle seem better than what it is.

Stop it. That comment doesn't even make any sense. Steph has the ball on a string.

I agree. Myrie has the best/most effective handles. Something about him though reminds me of Rod Strickland, I know Myrie is the better player, hands down, but to me he has that calm collected vibe of Rod Strickland.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being compared to Rod Strickland. He was NICE! And he was less of a D***head than Kyrie is.

Jamal Crawford’s high up unnecessary dribbling annoys me most the time.

Somebody would try to find the most minute thing to criticize the man who's had the best handle in the NBA since 2000. You guys are sick.

Somebody would try to find the most minute thing to criticize the man who's had the best handle in the NBA since 2000. You guys are sick.

Not saying Crawford has a garbage handle but do you realize the caliber of ball handlers there’s been over the past 18 years? He doesn’t even have a better handle than Kyrie or Steph, let alone a lot of early 2000’s guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom