Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J Will :pimp: >>>>

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Iso Joe used to cut ppl up too :pimp: ...made Pierce look like he was picking pennies up off the floor :lol:

piercelol.gif

giphy.gif

Xqe6.gif

6tyW.gif

Iso really doesnt get the love and respect he deserves. Dude been nice for sooooo long it feels like. son played on the nash suns bruh. that's wild. If only he had stayed underrated longer and didnt get that big payday and teamed up with dumbster fire josh, records would've been broken.

Last edited:
Not saying Crawford has a garbage handle but do you realize the caliber of ball handlers there’s been over the past 18 years? He doesn’t even have a better handle than Kyrie or Steph, let alone a lot of early 2000’s guys.

Call out their names then.

I’m pretty sure you have no idea what your taking about as Crawford is widely considered to have some of the best handles.

I’ll wait...

I forget about Josh Smith, there were a lot of bigs in his era, and he to me was always severely overrated.

Put some respeck on Smooves name.

He’s one of the OG “I can’t shoot so have to play 4” guys. Him getting you 16/8/3apg/2 bpg was only done by all time greats

He should be finessing someone out of a check ala luol deng

Put some respeck on Smooves name.

He’s one of the OG “I can’t shoot so have to play 4” guys. Him getting you 16/8/3apg/2 bpg was only done by all time greats

He should be finessing someone out of a check ala luol deng

He tried to. He signed with Houston like, last yr or yr before. They cut him in 2 weeks.

some dudes lips be running like sprinters

Yeah...

Too many dudes like to shout nonsense then not back it up.

He’s gonna come back with Raefer Alston’s AND1 highlight tape and another blanket statement proving nothing lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom