Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's like 3 or 4 seasons of his career down the drain...
$77 million?
LiquidPortlyGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

I wouldn’t mind living like Lebron.

“No one man should have all that power..”

Homie can get things on demand.

I would rather lay low but to each his own. I binged Power in one week (shoutout to all da folks from NT NBA I saw in there) and we see how da spotlight ends up for folks. I’m good on that

As far as Hypothetical's If KD were to go to the Knicks & Win a ring , would that surpass Bron Bringing Cleveland one as far as legacies go? I Know Cleveland as a city hasn't won anything in a long time but Bringing one to this City after almost 50 years would make him the biggest star in the NBA

As far as Hypothetical's If KD were to go to the Knicks & Win a ring , would that surpass Bron Bringing Cleveland one as far as legacies go? I Know Cleveland as a city hasn't won anything in a long time but Bringing one to this City after almost 50 years would make him the biggest star in the NBA

I don't think so, not even mentioning taking such an historic team to 7 games. CLE's first and after he left the first time, huge

Possibly. Winning for that city is just different. He'll automatically get his number retired and maybe a statue as well.

I don't think so, not even mentioning taking such an historic team to 7 games. CLE's first and after he left the first time, huge

Beating the Warriors definitely adds to that, but The Knicks are Exponentially more popular than the Cavs & have a top 10 Fanbase in all of sports x that by NYC media and the hype would become damn near unbearable.

Idk if KD cares about his legacy to that extent, but add in another ring + FMVP trophy this year he gotta atleast give NY thought. Hell even W/o him GS could still very well be a favorite in the West for years to come. There's a possibility he would have to go through them in order to win.

Beating the Warriors definitely adds to that, but The Knicks are Exponentially more popular than the Cavs & have a top 10 Fanbase in all of sports x that by NYC media and the hype would become damn near unbearable.

Idk if KD cares about his legacy to that extent, but add in another ring + FMVP trophy this year he gotta atleast give NY thought. Hell even W/o him GS could still very well be a favorite in the West for years to come. There's a possibility he would have to go through them in order to win.

It would be big if KD could help form a team capable of getting through Celtics and Warriors but pretty hard to top a hometown kid bringing the first Championship to his state- legacy wise.

The narrative of Lebron returning "home" and coming back from 3-1, beating the team with the greatest record ever is a FAR more compelling narrative than KD winning in New York. The Warriors would also not be favorites to win w/o KD. Ya'll saw Steph go down in the playoffs? That happens without KD there...and I can guarantee you Klay Thompson and Draymond Green aren't holding it down.

BTW...this legacy **** is ******ed. All these ****** are certified. Ain't no magical "legacy ledger" ****** gonna be talking about in 25 years.

The narrative of Lebron returning "home" and coming back from 3-1, beating the team with the greatest record ever is a FAR more compelling narrative than KD winning in New York. The Warriors would also not be favorites to win w/o KD. Ya'll saw Steph go down in the playoffs? That happens without KD there...and I can guarantee you Klay Thompson and Draymond Green aren't holding it down.

BTW...this legacy **** is ******ed. All these *****s are certified. Ain't no magical "legacy ledger" *****s gonna be talking about in 25 years.

Legacy's shouldn't matter as much as the content of peoples lives and careers but they exist. Just fact. We'll be talking about Jordan 3-peating and Kobe winning 2 without Shaq much more than however many chips KD wins in GS

For better or worse, it's how the entire edifice of sports works.

If LeBron would've won a ring in NY >>>> him winning one in Cleveland. Nobody even cares about it or mentions it anymore. If this ***** would've won in NY my god the cock guzzling would've been ridiculous. NY turns very good players like Derek Jeter into legends turns legends into immortal figures. I'm 26 years old and I hear about Willis Reed like this ***** was the goat all because he came out the tunnel and won against Wilt. Your kidding yourself if you don't think LeBron wouldn't have been lauded even more if he brought the sorry *** New York Knicks another championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom