Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
where does jamal crawford end up ?

dude declined 4.5 with the timberbulls, i would have expected him to sign with a team already ... if he would decline 4.5

To those that said Gil wasn’t the precursor to Steph a few weeks ago...

Hibachi range now known as Steph range.

Is it cool if we view them as 2 impressive, yet separate situations without trying to figure out which one was greater than the other?

Just asking, no disrespect

That would be asking sports fans to not be sports fans :lol:.. There's always gonna be debate on who's the best and comparisons between the top players/teams/moments

That would be asking sports fans to not be sports fans :lol:.. There's always gonna be debate on who's the best and comparisons between the top players/teams/moments
We could easily do without it but we feel the need to compare everything.

We have to learn to just enjoy things for what they are, independent of other things

So i assume Jimmy is gonna' walk in to the meeting tomorrow and say "IT's either me or Andrew and Karl go. Which is it?" The problems are so deep that him being 29 cant sit down with those two kids and hash things out. Son literally turned down 4 years/$110 from Minnesota. Jimmy isnt getting the type of money anywhere else thats a title contending team. Son is gone.

Like dude up there said, no one is gonna' take on Wiggy's contract. He's very expendable but that contract is crazy. Minnesota rather give up Jimmy in a heartbeat vs KAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom