Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peele apperciated as a director...but these two make Dane Cook look like the second-coming of Richard Pryor. I can't be the only person who finds them completely unfunny :lol:

Swear to goodness, I get more laughs from my dude, freeze freeze , on the daily...

They were far more funny on MadTv than Key and Peele :lol:

Ay man, my mans Dion lose that in a weekend. That's lightwork. Looks like pre-surgery Kanye but still

Minor insulation for the winter; Philly cheese

miami-heat-guard-dion-waiters-and-heat-assistant-coach-anthony-carter-picture-id1040176066

Miami has been making noise for their strength and conditioning program. Waiters had the season that got him his check after they got him in the best shape of his life.

I wouldn't bet against him looking about 20 pounds lighter by November. Riley got the Balco connect. You already know Bron got his mid-season Miami trip circled on the calendar.

This "New Christian" wave in LA is interesting :lol: It's about 100 different white dudes who shop at Zara running around opening up "churches" that are connected to famous people/athletes.

Kyrie was connected to one of em too. Now wonder why these 2 weirdos are close.

As someone who doesn’t hate the Clippers I can honestly say the future looks bleak :lol:

Jerry old and senile at this point

This "New Christian" wave in LA is interesting :lol: It's about 100 different white dudes who shop at Zara running around opening up "churches" that are connected to famous people/athletes.

Kyrie was connected to one of em too. Now wonder why these 2 weirdos are close.

Ironically, I've seen those pastors and they're all wearing designer clothing.
Kyrie goes to Hillsong along with the Biebs.

Ay man, my mans Dion lose that in a weekend. That's lightwork. Looks like pre-surgery Kanye but still

Minor insulation for the winter; Philly cheese

miami-heat-guard-dion-waiters-and-heat-assistant-coach-anthony-carter-picture-id1040176066

Best thing about this pic is Anthony Carter.

AC! Real Nuggets legend :pimp:

East Atlanta legend too. ***** used to hoop for the dope boyz in Lil Vietnam after dropping out in 9th grade from Crim... then Eventually got his ***** together and made a way. Crazy story. Good dude.

Ironically, I've seen those pastors and they're all wearing designer clothing.
Thats because they prey on the weak. Got folks that can’t pay to put new clothes on their kids backs giving up their hard earned money to the collection plates so they can whip around in some Benzo and put some 35karats on the wife’s finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom