Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere, @OlDirtyReseller weeps tears of joy

s-31eb4ec819922342cb26f87bbc9782f215c154e9.jpg

Don Riles back :pimp:

Minny better snatch up Josh Richardson....Hell, the heat got a few assets they could give up. I’d try to see if I can pry Bam or Olynck outta there too.

Def would push the button on trades that makes sense. But this is the nba. Nothing ever makes sense :lol:.

Lakers fans might actually watch and root for their team to win this season :lol:

We're not even projected to make the playoffs and Lakers fans still care more about us than their own team :lol: :smh:

They’re just excited they might actually have more wins on the floor for the first time in 7 years and they won’t have to count more media members on media day as a win.

Minny better snatch up Josh Richardson....Hell, the heat got a few assets they could give up. I’d try to see if I can pry Bam or Olynck outta there too.

Def would push the button on trades that makes sense. But this is the nba. Nothing ever makes sense :lol:.

I doubt Bam gets moved. Whiteside has two years left on that deal. Can’t move KO as he’s their best big (and the toughest Canadian in the league)

Tyler Johnson has a trade kicker. He’s got the best agent in the league.

Not surprising that Butler wants to go to Miami. First, he chased Mark Walberg and now chasing Wade.

Chasing a big brother.

Dragic and Winslow?

Doubt it unless Winslow would be redirected to the Kings who seem to be open to a salary dump. Last year on his contract and he is up for an extension. Wolves already locked into a lot of big money contracts.

A third team is definitely getting involved. I’m almosy positive Josh Richardson won’t be involved in this.

The NBA is really getting bigger. I never remember media day getting this much attention.

Melo can probably extend his NBA career by 5 years by coming off the bench ala Vince Carter

But his ego is gonna have him leave the NBA sooner ala AI

Son gon be jab stepping and backing down for 10 seconds while CP3 and Harden watch. Can't wait to watch this play out. Get yours Melo. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom