Status
Not open for further replies.
Wizards to host Open Practice Presented by Capital One Bank
Event will take place at the Entertainment and Sports Arena in Congress Heights
Posted: Sep 22, 2018
FACEBOOK
GOOGLE PLUS
TWITTER
WASHINGTON, DC – The Washington Wizards will host their annual Open Practice Presented by Capital One Bank on Friday, Sept. 28, at 6:00 p.m. at the Entertainment and Sports Arena in Congress Heights.

The event is open to the public and seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis. The first 500 fans through the door will receive a free T-shirt while the first 200 fans will receive a pass to participate in a post-practice autograph session with select Wizards players.

Activities planned for the event in addition to the open practice and team scrimmage include a dunk contest, half-court shooting contest, performances by the Wizards Dancers and Wiz Kids and music from the Ballou High School Band.

Fans interested in attending the open practice are encouraged to RSVP here.

Doors for the open practice will open at 5:00 p.m. Fans are encouraged to travel to the event via Uber by entering in Entertainment and Sports Arena as the address or by Metro via the Congress Heights station on the green line.

http://info.washingtonwizards.com/Wiz-OpenPractice09-20-18

Yea this is the last year of the Dubs being the prohibited favorites, KD out after this chip and 3rd consecutive Finals MVP.

Lol why would like come me to the Lakers to play in Bron shadow? Even if he balls out in the finals, Bron getting mvp.

Lol why would like come me to the Lakers to play in Bron shadow? Even if he balls out in the finals, Bron getting mvp.

Got the feeling KD goes to NY and the Lakers trade most of the kids for AD. I don't agree about the bit of balling in the finals, it would be the one thing that would indisputably put him at #1. Outplay Bron and be the best player on the team.

Damn Denver really might hold the title for real "young" core :lol: :pimp:

Been been.

That’s why I’m ok with Golden State winning right now...and everybody making dumb, short sighted moves while we sit back and improve internally incrementally....and Have Murray, Harris & Jokic locked up for the next half decade :pimp:

If Michael Porter ever gets healthy and is 75% of the player he was projected to be.....

League is f’d

R
Y
C

:pimp:

Been been.

That’s why I’m ok with Golden State winning right now...and everybody making dumb, short sighted moves while we sit back and improve internally incrementally....and Have Murray, Harris & Jokic locked up for the next half decade :pimp:

If Michael Porter ever gets healthy and is 75% of the player he was projected to be.....

League is f’d

R
Y
C

:pimp:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom