Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at ny cats still wearing wavecaps out the house.
waves and Caesers are about 3Seasons away from making a comeback......

back to
upload_2018-9-26_23-18-43.jpeg

and away from

images

as a heat lifer....literally lived here my whole life lol.

butler isnt even exciting.

we need old man dragic + whiteside for wiggins + butler......our system not thibs will actually use wiggins correctly

if they trade their 2019 pick, im officially a homer to the magic instead for life.

we need zion

tankszn.....catch me at the flannies in miami lakes or davie every night hoping we lose

come to papa zion

"I don't know," James told ESPN after practice Wednesday when asked about how he plans to manage the preseason schedule. "I don't need preseason games [at this stage of my career] to get ready."

Wonder how close a healthy BHZzlies come to depriving LA or NOP from a Playoff spot

Although health isn't a close reality for GMB Parsons and company

as a heat lifer....literally lived here my whole life lol.

butler isnt even exciting.

we need old man dragic + whiteside for wiggins + butler......our system not thibs will actually use wiggins correctly

if they trade their 2019 pick, im officially a homer to the magic instead for life.

we need zion

tankszn.....catch me at the flannies in miami lakes or davie every night hoping we lose

come to papa zion

Good riddance then! With the way the East is currently set up, barring drastic injuries to Dragic the Heat at their worst is a 6th - 8th seed. Pat isn’t going to tank and thr contracts most of the team are on means he can’t gut the team even if he wanted to tank.

So Zion is a pipe dream.

Wonder how close a healthy BHZzlies come to depriving LA or NOP from a Playoff spot

Although health isn't a close reality for GMB Parsons and company
Grizzlies no worse than 11th place they could easily make a push for the 8th seed. They’re on the outside looking in hoping for injuries, if they’re out of luck maybe management will finally see the writing on the wall and trade gasol and or Conley by the deadline

"I don't know," James told ESPN after practice Wednesday when asked about how he plans to manage the preseason schedule. "I don't need preseason games [at this stage of my career] to get ready."

Anyone thinks he plays all 82 again this year barring injury? I see him being put on some type of maintenance program and will miss games.

Anyone thinks he plays all 82 again this year barring injury? I see him being put on some type of maintenance program and will miss games.

Honestly, it depends on how the team is looking, in Cleveland last year he had to play all 82 games because they were in danger of missing the Playoffs if he didn't. I see him playing 70 games this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom