Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hearing steph say he is having one of his best off-seasons.....the rest of the leauge is ****** :pimp: :lol:
hand that man all the MVPs and another ring

Honestly, it depends on how the team is looking, in Cleveland last year he had to play all 82 games because they were in danger of missing the Playoffs if he didn't. I see him playing 70 games this season.
U dont think the Lakers would be in danger of missing the playoffs in the west without Bron playing a similar amount of games as well ? :lol: ...think its a similar situation to last year, the team needs Bron to play as much as possible

Pat Riley gon find a way to finesse that

He looks like one of those late 80's early 90's action movie villains.

latest

latest

Always thought he looked like the green goblin

maxresdefault.jpg

Anyone thinks he plays all 82 again this year barring injury? I see him being put on some type of maintenance program and will miss games.

Yeah same here. I dont see him doing the full 82. Barring injury, even tho he never gets hurt lol I can see him doing 75-77 games. Resting on some road games that should be guaranteed wins.

"I don't know," James told ESPN after practice Wednesday when asked about how he plans to manage the preseason schedule. "I don't need preseason games [at this stage of my career] to get ready."

Still saying 'I' huh bronze?? How about the other guys that need to get ready for you? What about the guys that have to adjust to YOU considering you're the type of player these guys have never been able to play with? They don't even have the pleasure of knowing why no major players want to play with you yet.

I remember when malone was supposed to be the next great coach. The clippers were fools for passing n him, they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom