Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg are you that geeked up off of one preseason game vs mid d1 talent?

relax bruh...there 82 games to be played.
Geeked? No. Non shooters don’t take the 3’s he took last night, much less make them

I don’t know if you have a different definition of what a non shooter is but you said something extremely incorrect and were proud of it

Geeked? No. Non shooters don’t take the 3’s he took last night, much less make them

I don’t know if you have a different definition of what a non shooter is but you said something extremely incorrect and were proud of it
KCP takes those all the time so technically is he considered a shooter?

hey look dog, im not here to knock your mans. im just not buying stock thats it. do i think hes gonna be a bum? no, do i think hes the next constant allstar that will carry Dallas toward one of the elite teams no. yall and a couple media heads in here talking like hes dirk level next up and hes not.

cant lie a couple passes i seen off the p&r last night was impressive. i think he can be a good glue guy, not the face of a franchise.

Last edited:
I don’t think the jazz are in anyone else’s tier

My 8, with the pels inches away from 8. If anyone gets injured on the blazers, pels if healthier will be in

Blazers defense last season was one of the best at defending the paint and denying the corner 3. I think that can carry over again

Warriors
Rockets
Jazz
Thunder
Nuggets, spurs, lakers, blazers

PSA: THE GREATEST FRANCHISE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD IS BYKE TONIGHT!

P.S. I'd be down to commish another fantasy league this season just shoot me a PM if you're interested.

KawhiStare.gif

Lakers definitely in the playoffs. No question. Seeding though..your guess is as good as mine. I don't know if they'll be good enough to win the division, so somewhere between 5-8. Bron said he doesn't care if he's an 8th seed doh...'if i have to come to your arena for game 1...it could be very challenging for you'...:smokin.....unless you're the pacers, warriors, celtics, etc.

Lakers definitely in the playoffs. No question. Seeding though..your guess is as good as mine. I don't know if they'll be good enough to win the division, so somewhere between 5-8. Bron said he doesn't care if he's an 8th seed doh...'if i have to come to your arena for game 1...it could be very challenging for you'...:smokin.....unless you're the pacers, warriors, celtics, etc.

Nope Lakers not making the playoffs. 9 better teams in the west
Warriors
Rockets
Jazz
Blazers
Thunder
Nuggets
Spurs
Pelicans
Timberwolves

Lakers

Timberwolves better than the Lakers? I just don’t see it. Maybe it is the “Bron Effect”, but Bron alone makes the Lakers better than the Wolves.

Even if I leave the Wolves out...........still 8 teams better in the west.
I dont see the Lakers making it because its gonna be a ****show in a few months when Lebron gets frustrated with Lonzo, Lance, Javale, Beasley..............

Nope Lakers not making the playoffs. 9 better teams in the west
Warriors
Rockets
Jazz
Blazers
Thunder
Nuggets
Spurs
Pelicans
Timberwolves

Lakers
you smoking dope if you think any of those teams except houston and GSW will make the playoffs over a team with lebron on it.

For my LA folks or people that can chime in...
I’m going to LA in March and wanted to hit either a Clippers or Lakers game.
Would a Clippers game still be a good experience? Cause those Lakers Celtics ticket prices are :wow:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom